Braxton Family Values

Kim

Finally caught up.

Traci is being extra with the Tamar bashing. I want to know what her genuine issues are with her because Towanda has valid reasons imo. Traci never explained - the way she walked off in the park leaving Braxton hanging. smh.

I feel Tamar though - being the youngest is tough tbh. Sure Tamar doesn't listen clearly and can be VERY loud but she can be quite insightful.

Toni is a lot more likeable this season. I still love Trina.

Towanda is annooooooying this season.

Tamar is her own worst enemy. The reason people get on her is because she never listens. Traci gets upset because Tamar talks down to her. I do like Tamar but she really does play victim and have one rule for herself and one for everyone else

• Upvote 1

Tamar is her own worst enemy. The reason people get on her is because she never listens. Traci gets upset because Tamar talks down to her. I do like Tamar but she really does play victim and have one rule for herself and one for everyone else

it's the baby of the family syndrome.she is the youngest and used to getting her way. no matter how old you get it still applies

• 2 weeks later...

It was sad when Toni was talking to Babyface and basically said she can't handle another flop. That's her real problem she is tired of flopping not "over music". And that birthday party was a mess. The ratchet ass aunt got read all over that episode I wouldn't have even signed the waiver to appear she just got clowned the whole episode by all the girls. And even her brother called her a mess.

im the baby of the family and i dont act like that...stop making excuses for her

well that's ok so am i but you or I can't speak for everyone. that's how she roll with her family.

? why do you watch or comment and you hate her so much? :umm:

• Upvote 1

well that's ok so am i but you or I can't speak for everyone. that's how she roll with her family.

? why do you watch or comment and you hate her so much? :umm:

i do watch the braxtons...i did not watch tamar and vince. also i dont hate her...i dont know her. i hate her ways and how she acts. to you thats cute to me it isn't

Traci and her gun stuff is funny but more Traci is best when she's interacting with Tamar lol

I get scared when I see them two together :lol:!! I think Tamar feels like Star when she goes in with Traci aka Nene lol.

• 3 weeks later...