Braxton Family Values

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

I watched, and felt bad for Tamar. Seems to me Towanda is really jealous, I mean the attitude she was throwing at the press conference? Not to mention the mocking of Tamar while in Italy... Wow... And at the end with the Tamar/Toni conversation, I believe Tamar that she has no beef with anybody, and that she has been tryna reach out. Toni probably should have went to Towanda instead, and/or the other sisters.

If the girls really wanted to do an all sister get away, then it should have been planned, I mean to spontaneously spring it on Tamar, knowing full and well she has a bunch of work and promo to do wasn't fair.

Towanda did seem bitter. Tamar does herself no favours with the way she gets super defensive and dramatic. That's why she then becomes the target because her behaviour becomes the focus rather than the issue itself which may not be her fault.

Towanda did seem bitter. Tamar does herself no favours with the way she gets super defensive and dramatic. That's why she then becomes the target because her behaviour becomes the focus rather than the issue itself which may not be her fault.

I feel the same exact way like she didn't have to turn Toni into the bad guy like she did, like she wasn't understanding where Toni was coming from, and Toni really didn't help tooo much like she wasn't listening either, but Tamar's attitude does her a huge disservice when she's right about anything.

Towanda need to have several seats. She was way out of line and jealous. Tamar had legit commitments and the trip was far too spontaneous for her to attend. She is in an all important career moment that the sisters should very well understand being in and around the business so long. She has to capitalize on the success of her single she cant take a vacay now that she finally had a hit. I liked the Italy trip though and that whole cake deal seemed setup though how can Toni be that bad at communicating and then buying a frozen cake they couldn't eat? Girl Bye

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...