LOL Which one of you Lambs made this

CalQuin

Please, Mariah. :lol: Don't try to cover up your short-comings with shade. :coffee:

Celine was the only one there that night who could go toe to toe with Ms. Beluga Franklin and hold her own without sounding a mess. :filenails: And it looks like Ms. Beluga Franklin enjoyed the "sang-off" with Celine. ^_^

First of all, Mariah ONLY used those excuses because Aretha completely TRAMPLED over her ass when they had their "duet" on Diva's Live -you forgot Mariah was even on stage :mellow: I felt sorry for the poor girl,she didn't even attempt.

and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the fact a lamb or a "semi" lamb having the NERVE to come for Celine :mellow:

Celine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mariah

THE END

First of all, Mariah ONLY used those excuses because Aretha completely TRAMPLED over her ass when they had their "duet" on Diva's Live -you forgot Mariah was even on stage :mellow: I felt sorry for the poor girl,she didn't even attempt.

and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the fact a lamb or a "semi" lamb having the NERVE to come for Celine :mellow:

Celine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mariah

THE END

iJanet for the win! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

+1 :thumbup:

I don't know how stans of the obviously deteriorated and disintegrated gwarls can come for Celine (past AND present) and not feel embarrassed. I mean, come on now. :coffee:

I notice Mariah ALWAYS tries to cover her tracks and make excuses for her FAILED performances. Just like at Mike's memorial talking bout "And there was his casket,right there..I had NO clue it would be there" ...

Bitch,what???? ... :blink: Where in da FUCK did you think it was gonna be ..out back in the parking lot? :mellow:

I notice Mariah ALWAYS tries to cover her tracks and make excuses for her FAILED performances. Just like at Mike's memorial talking about "And there was his casket,right there..I had NO clue it would be there" ...

Bitch,what? ... :blink:Where did you think it was gonna be ..out back in the parking lot? :mellow:

you know what.... :lmao::lmao:

I notice Mariah ALWAYS tries to cover her tracks and make excuses for her FAILED performances. Just like at Mike's memorial talking bout "And there was his casket,right there..I had NO clue it would be there" ...

Bitch,what???? ... :blink: Where in da FUCK did you think it was gonna be ..out back in the parking lot? :mellow:

ohhh don't get me FUCKIN STARTED bout Mariah singin like a FROG over MJ's casket................i was waitin 4 Mike 2 unlock the casket & sit the fuck right up :angry:

I applaud Celine for trying to go up against Aretha. Sadly, her vibrato-less belts and riffs and runs were no match for Aretha's 30+ year of singing (at that point). She, Celine, was singing thru her throat and resonating thru her nose. She sounded funny. :lol:

Mariah knew better than to try it. Her belts, live, are just pitiful. -_-

Archived