What were Janet's best moves in her career?

Bailey

I think her image always changed and it just got better and better I will never forget had some friends over and Im watching TVR tour, and one lady goes, "well at least she always change it up" even casual fans knew Janet came back different and better everytime

Leaving her parents, hooking up with Jimmy & Terry and leaving JD. And the recent events (movies, book and tour) have been the best movies she's made in a hot minute.

yea her shit is on point now, I would say another move probably underrated but her fans notice, she never left the game, she never gave up, she kept coming even when things did not work out well, she kept coming. Now this tour is the most budget conscious ever, yet her seats are still kinda expensive I know in Vegas even the nose bleeds go for 95 bucks, you aint seeing Janet on the cheap so she making money and it looks good to have sold out shows even if they 7000 seats

yea her shit is on point now, I would say another move probably underrated but her fans notice, she never left the game, she never gave up, she kept coming even when things did not work out well, she kept coming. Now this tour is the most budget conscious ever, yet her seats are still kinda expensive I know in Vegas even the nose bleeds go for 95 bucks, you aint seeing Janet on the cheap so she making money and it looks good to have sold out shows even if they 7000 seats

Hell yeah...I paid over $125 for my ticket -_-

Hell yeah...I paid over $125 for my ticket -_-

over 300 bucks on both nights hotel 280 two nights flight 400 chile Janet will break a bitch foe real but I comes out my pocket foe her :filenails: and I still aint got my Michael Jackson shirt to wear under my new leather jacket <_<

Getting rid of Joe.

Putting out an album like RN after the success of Control.

Going all artsy on the Velvet Rope.

Pointing and laughing at the other girls who were releasing albums every year while she shat effortlessly in the 90's with two studio albums. :thumbup:

Having Themes to her albums that really brought a lot of attention to her projects, the RN project was thematically unrevealed and some said it wouldn't work and she proved them dead wrong

I watch that video where Janet owns that bitch reporter eryday!

Archived