Adele continues to slay while J. Low is destined to flop

art

Leave JLo alone!!!!

TBH, I didn't think she was gonna have good first weeks sales just because she's manage to have her first major hit in a long time. She need another hit for her album to get some momentum.

LMAO! Eww.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine too. :wub: Even though I think that, overall, 21 is a far superior album to 19, I'm not sure she'll ever be able to top "Hometown Glory" for me.

I've never listened to either album, and I think I found "Hometown Glory" through SNL :wub:

TBH, I'm not that interested. I know they're both good, but I don't want depressing, soulful music. I like soul, but I'd prefer angry/reflective soulful music à la Wino.

I've never listened to either album, and I think I found "Hometown Glory" through SNL :wub:

TBH, I'm not that interested. I know they're both good, but I don't want depressing, soulful music. I like soul, but I'd prefer angry/reflective soulful music à la Wino.

Some of the stuff on 21 is more angry and for sure ("Rolling in the Deep" and "Rumour Has It" both come to mind, in particular) - I'd definitely listen to the album before I'd judge it! Most certainly I'd say the songs are reflective. Especially "Someone Like You" :tear:.

Some of the stuff on 21 is more angry and for sure ("Rolling in the Deep" and "Rumour Has It" both come to mind, in particular) - I'd definitely listen to the album before I'd judge it! Most certainly I'd say the songs are reflective. Especially "Someone Like You" :tear:.

I haven't heard RHI, but if RITD is any indication, it doesn't come close to Amy. :lol: I'll probably listen to it eventually. I have heard "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain," though. :)

It sort of follows the recent form of Idol "stars" now. the last few seasons the Idol winners albums have been huge flops but sometimes the singles did decently on billboard or at least itunes.

And jlo has seen that so far her singles have been moderate to decent hits on itunes but it isnt translating into album sales so far. Will see how it develops as she performs on the show though.

Lets be REAL..Jlo is a done DEAL

I haven't heard RHI, but if RITD is any indication, it doesn't come close to Amy. :lol: I'll probably listen to it eventually. I have heard "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain," though. :)

No, it's not the same as Amy - I love them both, but they're def not the same - but I mean she does have some songs (e.g. "Rolling in the Deep") that have angry/revenge themes to them.

Oh shut it. Nobody is here to copy you. :rolleyes:

BTW, speaking of Adele, Gwyneth did a great job on her version of 'Turning Tables', I was really impressed.

I keep hearing that bitch can sing but I never attempted to listen to her ass :unsure:

Archived