Jermaine Dupri Ordered To Pay Child Support For 7 Month Old Baby Girl

Special K

So, you don't gossip...ever? At all?

Of course...what human hasn't? This discussion was about BELIEVING everything you hear. If I hear something..yeah I might pass it on but I take everything with a grain of salt. I don't condemn when I DONT KNOW, is my point. You all sound convinced JD done it.ME? ..grain of salt. The only reason the focal point shifted a bit because you made it sound like gossiping is okay,fine and dandy because we're human when its really a bad habit we've conformed to which doesn't excuse or make it right at all. Not to say its a MAJOR deal but it certainly adds on to the foolishness in this world. Just sayin ...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course...what human hasn't? This discussion was about BELIEVING everything you hear. If I hear something..yeah I might pass it on but I take everything with a grain of salt. I don't condemn when I DONT KNOW, is my point. You all sound convinced JD done it.ME? ..grain of salt.

This isn't about "believing everything you hear" because even a few years back when cheating and breakup rumors were going around hardly anyone on the forums believed them. Just a few people did but now that they're not together and the fact that Janet moved on as quickly as she did made most of us think he did cheat.

This child support deal kinda backs up what others were saying a year back - JD knocked up a stripper.

EDIT - Actually, most started believing the rumors when JD posted a photoshopped picture Aladdin made on his blog and stated that it was an exclusive from a new photoshoot. :lmao: This was in Fall 2009 when he was trying to convince everyone that they were still together. :lmao: :lmao:

you're still forgetting the 9months she carried the baby in her stomach homie :rolleyes:

No I didn't. :lol: Concieved January 2010, and born October 2010. :whistle:

This is true but for how long had his known this chick before Jan 2010? I mean you don't just screw some random chick get her knocked up and your name is JD with money :filenails:

If he hooked up with this woman immediately after the break-up, they would've already been together half a year (which I admit is pretty quick to have a child) but who knows...

You have every right to feel that way,artist. I'm not taking that from you but I'M not one to sit here and try to connect the dots.

1) Its not that important to me

2) It ain't me who was cheated on

3) Thats Janet issue not mine

Now if Janet was to come clean and say the break up was due to infidelity..then I'll believe but since I'm aware there are indeed OTHER reasons as to why couples part ways then I'll remain indifferent.

Of course...what human hasn't? This discussion was about BELIEVING everything you hear. If I hear something..yeah I might pass it on but I take everything with a grain of salt. I don't condemn when I DONT KNOW, is my point. You all sound convinced JD done it.ME? ..grain of salt. The only reason the focal point shifted a bit because you made it sound like gossiping is okay,fine and dandy because we're human when its really a bad habit we've conformed to which doesn't excuse or make it right at all. Not to say its a MAJOR deal but it certainly adds on to the foolishness in this world. Just sayin ...

Ok let me ask you this then, let's switch gears, slightly, what about Rene? What did he do wrong? Do we KNOW that? :filenails:

I just looked down and it's full in dis muthafucka wat up :clapping:

JD would really be a stupid muthafuka if he did cheat on Janet muthafucking Jackson...one of the most beautiful women in the fuckin world -who men would murder to be with! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

You have every right to feel that way,artist. I'm not taking that from you but I'M not one to sit here and try to connect the dots.

1) Its not that important to me

2) It ain't me who was cheated on

3) Thats Janet issue not mine

Now if Janet was to come clean and say the break up was due to infidelity..then I'll believe but since I'm aware there are indeed OTHER reasons as to why couples part ways then I'll remain indifferent.

It doesn't require anyone to connect the dots. :asham: It's blatantly obvious that cheating was a part of why they broke up and I'm not saying that's the ONLY reason. I'm sure there are other reasons...

and once again, Janet will never announce the reason for their breakup. She never did with her previous men (except for James Debarge).

please..yo ass was believing JD humped another bitch :lol::rolleyes:

I go with the behavior someone displays, I go with what I have learned being in relationships, JD has money, JD likes the females at the strip club, was Janet not doing her version of being a stripper at some point with JD? Was Janet not at Magic City? Im just saying no we do not know for fact, BUT take what we do know and add it up, if JD was single and abstinent I would be like hmmmmmm ummm Janet? BUT no what do we KNOW? We know JD got some chick knocked up that quick. I also know Janet must be on some serious birth control cause ain't nobody knocked her up :filenails:

It doesn't require anyone to connect the dots. :asham: It's blatantly obvious that cheating was a part of why they broke up and I'm not saying that's the ONLY reason. I'm sure there are other reasons...

and once again, Janet will never announce the reason for their breakup. She never did with her previous men (except for James Debarge).

Artist...I get it, trust me.

I just like PROOF..SHOOT ME! :lol:

I go with the behavior someone displays, I go with what I have learned being in relationships, JD has money, JD likes the females at the strip club, was Janet not doing her version of being a stripper at some point with JD? Was Janet not at Magic City? Im just saying no we do not know for fact, BUT take what we do know and add it up, if JD was single and abstinent I would be like hmmmmmm ummm Janet? BUT no what do we KNOW? We know JD got some chick knocked up that quick. I also know Janet must be on some serious birth control cause ain't nobody knocked her up :filenails:

:yawn: sounds like a bunch of sterotyping to me :filenails:

:yawn: sounds like a bunch of sterotyping to me :filenails:

I know you feel that way, and I totally get that, but at my age, chile like I said if if walk and quack like a duck I aint got time to be trying to fry chicken when its duck :filenails: I did this same shit wit my ex, oh he aint a ho, he just got friendly ass

That's gone come out in her autobiography matter fact I want the fans to demand if she wants us to buy her autobiography gurl you gone spill more tea than the Boston tea Party, she got me geeked with the Pierce Morgan interview when he asked her about things she "could shock and talk about" and she was like ohhhhhhh yea, I have a lot I could say that would shock people. WE WANT THAT BOOK :clapping:

I know you feel that way, and I totally get that, but at my age, chile like I said if if walk and quack like a duck I aint got time to be trying to fry chicken when its duck :filenails: I did this same shit wit my ex, oh he aint a ho, he just got friendly ass

Don't get it twisted I'm not one that turns a blind eye. :umm: I believe men show you signs but you have to pay attention,accept and then react.

Most ppl don't want to pay attention to the signs...and thats a whole nother thread..dont get me started.

Don't get it twisted I'm not one that turns a blind eye. :umm:I believe men show you signs but you have to pay attention,accept and then react.

Most ppl don't want to pay attention to the signs...and thats a whole nother thread..dont get me started.

BOOM +1fantasy_237.gif

son of Baldwin what do you think? I am not counteting Dayz he has made some very valid points, like don't throw a brutha under the bus cause he like strip clubs and I get that, but we are talking about JD :whistle:

I honestly don't know. All I know about JD is the pimp image he presents/projects. I don't know if that image is who he really is. But if that image IS who he really is, then I wouldn't put it past him to cheat on Janet.

Monogamy takes lots of hard work. Not many men have the mental, physical and emotional fortitude to endure it. And our society certainly doesn't make it easier for them.

I honestly don't know. All I know about JD is the pimp image he presents/projects. I don't know if that image is who he really is. But if that image IS who he really is, then I wouldn't put it past him to cheat on Janet.

Monogamy takes lots of hard work. Not many men have the mental, physical and emotional fortitude to endure it. And our society certainly doesn't make it easier for them.

+1 I hear ya :filenails: it's weird we want monogamy but we don't all even have the ability to even try to offer it. Its crazy my ex would "spy" on me in ways I still don't entirely know and for what? Is he cheating? Im like dude no. Why is that so HARD for YOU to believe?

Archived