Jermaine Dupri Ordered To Pay Child Support For 7 Month Old Baby Girl

Special K

He was a regular at the strip club before Janet and after (with her permission). Its just adult entertainment. Why folks tie in cheating with adult entertainment is beyond me. Yes, sometimes shit goes down but not ALWAYS.

now come on how you gone act like he wasn't in strip clubs all the time, did you forget the video for tip drill? It's all entertainment though...all of it? That's like a kid that tours candy shops but he don't ever taste so much as a lemon drop but he been to about 100 candy stores in 3 months :rolleyes:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now come on how you gone act like he wasn't in strip clubs all the time, did you forget the video for tip drill? It's all entertainment though...all of it? That's like a kid that tours candy shops but he don't ever taste so much as a lemon drop but he been to about 100 candy stores in 3 months :rolleyes:

I admitted he was frequent at the strip club but Janet had no prob with it. I still don't think its automatic that someone is a cheater just because they go to strip clubs. Are you a ho just because you go to gay bars?

I admitted he was frequent at the strip club but Janet had no prob with it. I still don't think its automatic that someone is a cheater just because they go to strip clubs. Are you a ho just because you go to gay bars?

well no but you kinda twisting it, we talking about JD not generalizing, do you think JD cheated? Do you believe it is more likely than not that JD was getting something outta them strip clubs?

Wasn't the word on the street that Janet left JD because he had sex with some stripper? This particular woman might not have been that stripper, but outside of that, wasn't it being said that JD cheated on Janet with some random chick and that's why she left?

Wasn't the word on the street that Janet left JD because he had sex with some stripper? This particular woman might not have been that stripper, but outside of that, wasn't it being said that JD cheated on Janet with some random chick and that's why she left?

:filenails: I can't say I don't know but I can say they remained friends its kinda tough to be friends with someone after they break your trust by cheating so I don't see how they stayed friends yet he cheated?

Where are you all getting this from? :unsure: I just remember ppl HERE immediately saying "Welp,JD must have cheated on Janet" ..assuming.

Where are you all getting this from? :unsure: I just remember ppl HERE immediately saying "Welp,JD must have cheated on Janet" ..assuming.

I reread what you said and you are right going to strip clubs does not mean nor equal cheater. I get your point. I remember me and an old ex went to the gay strip bar in Canada, where they get butt ass naked, anywho when we got back home he got sexed up sumthin wicked, he told me "I should take you there more often" :filenails:

I reread what you said and you are right going to strip clubs does not mean nor equal cheater. I get your point. I remember me and an old ex went to the gay strip bar in Canada, where they get butt ass naked, anywho when we got back home he got sexed up sumthin wicked, he told me "I should take you there more often" :filenails:

Sandra Rose has helped spread those rumors:

http://sandrarose.com/2011/05/celebs-out-about-janet-jackson-3/

:yep: correct just gossip

FAIL!

There were rumors about infidelity on JD's part in late 2008 and early 2009. Then there were rumors that they split in June 2009 and folks were still scrapping the tea as "rumors" and "gossip". :wacko: Then in August 2010 there were rumors that he impregnated an ATL skripper and now we hear that he has a 7 month old daughter yet it's still "rumors", "assumptions" and "gossip"? :wacko: Chile please!

Its SO many things that is said these days. How is one to know FOR SURE unless it comes from the horses mouth. Thats my thing.

Janet will never straight up say "JD cheated on me." But she did kind of hint that he did in the Bazaar issue.... She said "Boys stink and they're dirty!". How many hints do we need? :lol:

Next thing some random strippers will be coming forth to clock JD's tea and people will still brush them off as just rumors....

Side note: There's a reason why JD hates Sandra's guts and that's all I'm going to say. :lol:

Its SO many things that is said these days. How is one to know FOR SURE unless it comes from the horses mouth. Thats my thing.

Sometimes, you know before it comes from their mouths. For example, everyone knew Tevin Campbell and Ricky Martin were gay before they even fixed their faces to say it. A lot of people knew Janet and Rene were married even though they kept denying it.

Can you ever be 100% sure? Of course not. But I think there's something to be said about reading between the lines.

Believe NONE of what you hear and only HALF of what you see because things are not always what they appear to be.

The world has a certain rhythm and you can choose to move to the beat or not. I don't move because I simply DONT KNOW. Innocent until proven guilty,if you will :lol: Yes,its quite possible he did cheat but I'm not gonna act like its the GOSPEL TRUTH when I don't know for sure.

And SOB as far as ppl knowing Tevin and Ricky was gay,okay but what about when ppl speculate about other celebs who are NOT gay. Sensationalism is the worlds food. We thrive over that shit just to have "news" and/or something to gossip about.That's how sick we are!

Sometimes "the word on the street" is right and sometimes its COMPLETELY wrong. Thats all..thats it. Speculating is just so messy to me. :umm:

Believe NONE of what you hear and only HALF of what you see because things are not always what they appear to be.

The world has a certain rhythm and you can choose to move to the beat or not. I don't move because I simply DONT KNOW. Innocent until proven guilty,if you will :lol: Yes,its quite possible he did cheat but I'm not gonna act like its the GOSPEL TRUTH when I don't know for sure.

And SOB as far as ppl knowing Tevin and Ricky was gay,okay but what about when ppl speculate about other celebs who are NOT gay. Sensationalism is the worlds food. We thrive over that shit just to have "news" and/or something to gossip about.That's how sick we are!

Sometimes "the word on the street" is right and sometimes its COMPLETELY wrong. Thats all..thats it. Speculating is just so messy to me. :umm:

I see your point, but don't think it's that big of a deal. It's not like the cure for cancer isn't going to happn now because people believe JD cheated on Janet. It's not like because people speculate about Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, or Will Smith's sexuality nuclear treaties are coming to an end.

Gossip has been with humanity since the dawn of time and will be here until the end. I try not to make it personal or take it personally--even when I'm the subject of it.

I see your point, but don't think it's that big of a deal. It's not like the cure for cancer isn't going to happn now because people believe JD cheated on Janet. It's not like because people speculate about Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, or Will Smith's sexuality nuclear treaties are coming to an end.

Gossip has been with humanity since the dawn of time and will be here until the end. I try not to make it personal or take it personally.

I'm just not one to believe everything I hear because as HUMANS we tend to wanna always believe the negative over the positive.Just because gossip is here to stay doesn't mean its right. Its always someone who gets the short end of the stick that it affects and we don't think about that due to our own "oral fixation" of gossip.

I'm just not one to believe everything I hear because as HUMANS we tend to wanna always believe the negative over the positive.Just because gossip is here to stay doesn't mean its right. Its always someone who gets the short end of the stick that it affects and we don't think about that due to our own "oral fixation" of gossip.

So, you don't gossip...ever? At all?

Archived