Jermaine Dupri Ordered To Pay Child Support For 7 Month Old Baby Girl

Special K

An Atlanta-area woman is suing music producer Jermaine Dupri over missed child support payments after a judge recently ordered him to pay her.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Margaret Dorsey told the Grammy-winning producer in March to pay $2,500 a month and an additional $7,500 to Sarai Jones, based on the results of a paternity test.

Jones' attorney, Randy Kessler, said Jones hopes that she and Dupri "can work together to co-parent their beautiful baby girl," who is 7 months old.

Dupri's lawyer, James Kane, declined to comment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...0bG_story.html

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep he cheated on her. Counting the 7months since the baby's been born plus the 9 months it was inside the womb is about 1 and a half years. Yep :filenails:

It's almost two years since they broke up I think? Most reports said they broke up before MJ died in 2009.

I'm sure he cheated on her, but it's possible that relationship started after the breakup.

Not denying the likelihood he was unfaithful but at 7 months old, the girl would've been born October 2010 and conceived around January 2010. Janet had already dumped him for over half a year at that time. -_-

Not denying the likelihood he was unfaithful but at 7 months old, the girl would've been born October 2010 and conceived around January 2010. Janet had already dumped him for over half a year at that time. -_-

you're still forgetting the 9months she carried the baby in her stomach homie :rolleyes:

Damn JD is a mess right now. Glad Janet left that.

well I think this explains some thangs, he barebacked a chick, the child is 7 months old, assuming the woman carried the child 9 months that takes us back about 16 months which is a year and two months, JD didn't miss anytime did he? :filenails:

This is true but for how long had his known this chick before Jan 2010? I mean you don't just screw some random chick get her knocked up and your name is JD with money :filenails:

sorry it's early my coffee aint in me good....but anyway this dude out here having babies and shit, how did he ever land Janet for so long

Doesn't make him a bad person... I'm sure Janet saw something special in him... Something we'll never see b/c we have no interest in it..

But I'm sure he cheated on Jan...

Doesn't make him a bad person... I'm sure Janet saw something special in him... Something we'll never see b/c we have no interest in it..

But I'm sure he cheated on Jan...

Im sure he did too, but damn dude at what point is it not enough? I mean I know I have had some good boy pussy but at some point it's all the same after awhile you had one good fuck you had em all. :filenails: I just need one that's cool and down to Earth

Im sure he did too, but damn dude at what point is it not enough? I mean I know I have had some good boy pussy but at some point it's all the same after awhile you had one good fuck you had em all. :filenails: I just need one that's cool and down to Earth

Like hardcore druggies.. They want to duplicate their first experience but can't so they intake more in order to feel that experience

Same thing with people who constantly searches for sex

Like hardcore druggies.. They want to duplicate their first experience but can't so they intake more in order to feel that experience

Same thing with people who constantly searches for sex

I don't know in some cases this is true, in others I know dudes that use sex as their means of power, they use it because it makes them feel in control, it's not even the sex it's just so much more to it

well if it quacks like a duck and has dollars in his bill at the club wit da scrippas :whistle: quacking all the time

He was a regular at the strip club before Janet and after (with her permission). Its just adult entertainment. Why folks tie in cheating with adult entertainment is beyond me. Yes, sometimes shit goes down but not ALWAYS.

Archived