Jermaine Dupri Ordered To Pay Child Support For 7 Month Old Baby Girl

Special K

I honestly don't know. All I know about JD is the pimp image he presents/projects. I don't know if that image is who he really is. But if that image IS who he really is, then I wouldn't put it past him to cheat on Janet.

Monogamy takes lots of hard work. Not many men have the mental, physical and emotional fortitude to endure it. And our society certainly doesn't make it easier for them.

Well, he did admit that Usher's song 'Confessions' is based on his own life...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JD would really be a stupid muthafuka if he did cheat on Janet muthafucking Jackson...one of the most beautiful women in the fuckin world -who men would murder to be with! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Plus she worked with him on Nothing..

Could Janet really still be friends with and :unsure: work with somebody who cheated on her?

BUT did he cheat? and whether he did or not should he have worked with her ever? Did JD help or hurt Janet's career....BOOM +1---->ME :filenails:

I think she says that but don't contact him. Remember the song he did about her not returning his calls and texts...

NO :unsure: but I dont be checking for him like dat I mean a str8 dude in strippa clubs and phat asses wiggling its all too much for me :whistle:

now see I have an issue with this, because he knows Janet is private and why would he go there? Did Janet? No.....so Im not sure I buy it

He has a right to express how ever da hell he feels regardless if Janet is private or not. And I'm sure he didn't actually SAY HER NAME.

Like how JT's "Cry Me A River" and "What Goes Around" was about Britney ...w/o mentioning her name

Could Janet really still be friends with and :unsure: work with somebody who cheated on her?

They probably made some sort of agreement but I highly doubt they're friends. Like Henry said, JD was all rattled about Janet ignoring his messages.

now see I have an issue with this, because he knows Janet is private and why would he go there? Did Janet? No.....so Im not sure I buy it

Let's not act like Janet hasn't done the same to her exes. :lol:

What About is about James Debarge.

Truth and SOAG is about Rene.

But I doubt she'll do a song about JD, though. She's too unbothered by him.

I don't think so.. Plus Gil still talks to him.. I don't think he would if Janet and him were not talking.. But who the fucks knows.. lol

I don't think so.. Plus Gil still talks to him.. I don't think he would if Janet and him were not talking.. But who the fucks knows.. lol

I couldn't see Gil still talking to the muthfuka either ....if JD cheated on his bestfriend ..why would he?

Its already been done. :) BTW whatever happen to that thread you was gonna finally admit you like white men or some shit? :unsure:

lmfao! I'll make it tomorrow since i'm off. I was gonna make it yesterday and the other day but I got too lazy. It's gonna be some shit I say that some people ain't gonna like but do I give a fuck? :filenails:

Archived