What's the ONE song you are OBSESSED with RIGHT NOW

LyricalLesson

Nothing new, but I'm obsessed with Katy Perry's 'E.T.' after seeing it live last night. Up until now I was never really sold on it.

Jevar, 'BLBC' is amazing (and better than 'F*ck You'). I really like your cover. I swear your voice takes me back to the '90s every time. :lol::wub:

I feel you 100% on "E.T.", I was actually just talking about that song on Facebook a few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of Katy Perry's at all . . . but that song is truly great. Everything about it. The lyrics, her vocal delivery -- so hypnotic, and strong yet vulnerable, that beat (which was originally intended to be for Three 6 Mafia, lol). The chorus is so passionate and powerful. I still can't believe I dig a song of hers as much as I do, it's far and away my favorite KP single.

Oh yes :wub: This song is everything for me right now. I can't rave enough about it. It's the best song I've heard of his since Gnarls Barkley St. Elsewhere tracks. I'm in love :lol: I know I'm crazy late in my discovery of it, but I'm glad I finally have. I plan on buying "Lady Killer" as soon as possible, just based on the strength of "BLBC".

:blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks TE, I appreciate that more than you know man! :dance: Great compliment -- I consider 90's music to be my absolute personal favorite music. :w00t::yep: Thank you for checking it out, buddy! :wave:

She Don't Love You~Lil Kim

Is she drop-dead fine?

Does she like it from behind?

Is she fly?

Do she got a style like mine?

Does she slurp it, rub it, jerk it, ride it?

Tell you how you feel when you inside it

You love me, and I know she know

Cause everytime I come around, she be like "let's go"

Girls know not to leave they man around me

I get my hands on 'em

He puttin' wedding bands on 'em

:wub::wub::wub:

Archived