Watch: Rihanna Previews ‘LOUD Tour’ In Ukraine

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only watched OGITW. It was boring. She still has no stage presence, and she sounds horrible when she sings that song. The dancers were very disjointed--her sets never have any visual impact. They people were all standing too far apart and the choreography isn't interesting, nor does it make sense with the song. SHE can't command a stage, so it would do so much for her shows if they did something visually stimulating with all the dancers.

I only watched OGITW. It was boring. She still has no stage presence, and she sounds horrible when she sings that song. The dancers were very disjointed--her sets never have any visual impact. They people were all standing too far apart and the choreography isn't interesting, nor does it make sense with the song. SHE can't command a stage, so it would do so much for her shows if they did something visually stimulating with all the dancers.

I agree. She needs more stuff going on to keep the interest. We all know she isnt the best at owning the stage, she needs tricks and technical wizardry to keep things interesting. Sort of like Britney with her circus acts to keep people from falling asleep. Needs more things going on, lights, electronics, better choreography.

She needs to work on her stage presence. Enough is Enough! <_<

I commend her for singing live, but that's the least she could do considering she wasn't doing much else.

So basically you're saying she has one up on Britney... because Britney does nothing AND lips ...

You really tried that. :umm:

aed05 ..its not about trying anything but you ppl are hypocrites like no other. Lets grade ALL artists on the same scale. Its okay for Britney to move like a senior citizen on stage and lip more than any other entertainer in the business but then you say what you say about Rihanna?

aed05 ..its not about trying anything but you ppl are hypocrites like no other. Lets grade ALL artists on the same scale. Its okay for Britney to move like a senior citizen on stage and lip more than any other entertainer in the business but say that about Rihanna?

Lets be honest britney spears could be one of the most powerful vocalist of our time. Her breathe taking dance moves can captivate an audience. Janet & Ciara could actually learn some things from britney on how to command a stage. With britney you get the whole package she only lip syncs sometimes because her vocals are too powerful for normal people to hear live. Could you imagine how many law suits she would have if she really sang live at all of her shows?

Lets be honest britney spears could be one of the most powerful vocalist of our time. Her breathe taking dance moves can captivate an audience. Janet & Ciara could actually learn some things from britney on how to command a stage. With britney you get the whole package she only lip syncs sometimes because her vocals are too powerful for normal people to hear live. Could you imagine how many law suits she would have if she really sang live at all of her shows?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

why ya'll always shading britney. whether you all think she commands a stage or not briteny has 1000x more it-factor than rihanna does that's why people love to watch her even if she is doing shit on stage because she just has that soemething

why ya'll always shading britney. whether you all think she commands a stage or not briteny has 1000x more it-factor than rihanna does that's why people love to watch her even if she is doing shit on stage because she just has that soemething

For the simple fact that Britney stans stay tryna go in on somebody when she is a joke on stage her damn self ...THE NERVE.

aed05 ..its not about trying anything but you ppl are hypocrites like no other. Lets grade ALL artists on the same scale. Its okay for Britney to move like a senior citizen on stage and lip more than any other entertainer in the business but then you say what you say about Rihanna?

When does anyone say it's okay for Britney to do it :wacko: Most of brit fans feel the same way. Including me. That still doesn't take away that rihanna is boring on stage as well.

You know what..... :sigh:>_<:lmao:

When does anyone say it's okay for Britney to do it :wacko: Most of brit fans feel the same way. Including me. That still doesn't take away that rihanna is boring on stage as well.

puleeeeeeeeeze.... I take it that you haven't paid much attention to aed05's posts concerning Britney. Thats why my post was direct that way...I dont care for Rihanna either..dont get it twisted. I'm just observing hypocrisy. AND SPEAKING ON IT!

puleeeeeeeeeze.... I take it that you haven't paid much attention to aed05's posts concerning Britney. Thats why my post was direct that way...I dont care for Rihanna either..dont get it twisted. I'm just observing hypocrisy. AND SPEAKING ON IT!

I don't think he's being serious when he says that stuff, honestly :lol:

When he's in STAN MODE...he's very serious...like Austin :filenails:

First of all, NOBODY can be Austintina Allah, when it comes to stanning! :lol:

But to be honest, I know britney isn't the performer she used to be. But lets give credit where credit is due, when britney was on fire in the early 2000s, the bitch could perform. Riri could never translate her great songs into great performances. britney has a jacked up knee and is heavily medicated. Whats Riri's excuse? Riri has never been a strong performer and has little to no stage presence. Her voice is unique and she does sing live. but her voice isn't so amazing as to command a stage for a two hour set. And at the end of the day, this thread is about riri, not Mother spears. When the footage from britney's upcoming tour emerges, you can rip her to high heavens. And I'm sure you will.

She needs to work on her stage presence. Enough is Enough! <_<

I commend her for singing live, but that's the least she could do considering she wasn't doing much else.

and this is coming from someone that thinks Stiffney's performances are on point....

Archived