Southwest Airlines 'Too Fat to Fly' policy which required fat people to pay for two seats...Do you agree with this policy?

King Baby

Should fat people be made to pay for 2 seats on a plane or three if super super fat?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes...its not fair for other passenegers with fat folks are squeezing them and smashing them in the seats. "You at the burger, now you pay the price."
    • No...Its not fair and its insulting. Fat folks should sue.

Why would that make sense? retrofitting all airplanes for fat people? it isnt like they stop flying? It would be far more expensive to remodel all airplanes to accomodate fattys. If you HAVE to fly and are fat your ass will buy 2 tickets or find some other way to travel. there isnt anything you can do about it. if your job or something has you flying and you are fat you gotta do it.

As Nuke already pointed out, airlines retrofitted planes to get more bodies on them and maxamize their profits. They created the problem. Instead of retrofitting planes for fat people, how about they make planes more comfortable for all passengers. Especially since they keep rasing the prices. :coffee:

As Nuke already pointed out, airlines retrofitted planes to get more bodies on them and maxamize their profits. They created the problem. Instead of retrofitting planes for fat people, how about they make planes more comfortable for all passengers. Especially since they keep rasing the prices. :coffee:

They keep raising prices cause they are fighting going out of business. My cousin works for Continental and they were alls cared for their jobs after the recent merger. of course we would all like our planes to be super spacious and comfortable like the planes the chicks on sex and the city 2 were flying in.

They had to do something to stop hemmoraging money, whether its charge people more for tickets or squeeze more people in a place, or charge for extra bags

Yall think plane seats are comfortable to begin with?

This story seems a bit ominous to me. I remember watching Airport back in 2004, whenever they had a "COS", they'd have them come aboard before the actual boarding to see if they could fit in the seat. It was very discreet.

Now, I do agree with the policy, but I don't think the heavy set person should have to pay full price for another seat. It's not like they're using the whole seat. :unsure: Like, who the hell has an extra $200 and something odd dollars on the spot like that? :thumbdown:

Fortunately in all of my years of flying, I've never had to sit next to a person of size. I don't want someone's love handles gripping on to my rib cage during take off. I'd rather not.

I agree. Nobody told your ass to eat all damn day and night and let that treadmill you got at home sit there and collect dust. It's bad enough airplane seats are already small and you end up damn near hugging the person sitting next to you. So yes they should pay for an extra seat :filenails:

that is one of the consequences of being a fatty. It is not fair to other customers to have to be shoved in between a family of whales. If you are a huge fatty and wanna fly then go your ass on a diet or spend more so your gut can lay to the side in the extra seat.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I agree. Nobody told your ass to eat all damn day and night and let that treadmill you got at home sit there and collect dust. It's bad enough airplane seats are already small and you end up damn near hugging the person sitting next to you.

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

Hmmm, I think it would at least be fair for the airline to let passengers know the seat dimensions in advance when they book the flight (that is, if they don't already do this). In this case, they can measure themselves at home without being publicly embarrassed. At least then, those who exceed the horizontal limit can decide whether to pay for an additional seat, or take a grueling road trip through the snowy peaks instead. (Poor Sheila -_-)

LMAO :lmao: Nuk u don't fail to crack me up ...

Lawdy, I did it for a solid 11 hours and I agree, it's really annoying

Then they order countless meals and drinks and be reaching over you to get them from the flight attendant. Awwww h&ll to no Bobby! :flipoff:

Archived