Has Ciara dropped the ball and ended in chances of a comeback?

King Baby

Can Ciara comeback?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is there room in the game for Ciara?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Uncertain
  2. 2. Are you excited about Ciara's new album?

• Yes
    • No

I mean I am totally losing interest in her, and between Nicki sing songy raps, which are similar to what Ciara does, Ke$ha messy rap-sung hits and Rihanna and Gaga's total dominance, is there any room for Ciara? Do we need her?

I'm not even really checking for her like that too care enuff about her album, and I liked her.

Let's be real ..she's a one trick pony and that pony is dated. Im a fan of her dancing but the WORLD is sooo past her signature,musically. She "tried" to reinvent herself (like artist should) but she failed horribly. I havent been slightly excited over Ciara since her first release..everything after has been a replica or not so interesting. She has NO place. I dont know what she should she do.Seems like a lost cause to be frank.

Let's be real ..she's a one trick pony and that pony is dated. Im a fan of her dancing but the WORLD is sooo past her signature,musically. She "tried" to reinvent herself (like artist should) but she failed horribly. I havent been slightly excited over Ciara since her first release..everything after has been a replica or not so interesting. She has NO place. I dont know what she should she do.Seems like a lost cause to be frank.

I think when she went from girl next door to whore she lost her audience. :unsure:

Unfortunately, she's not needed. And the girls aren't listening..they need to come out while Beyzebel is hibernating and Alicia Dykeys is raising a child.. :whistle:

Shes needed because lets face it rihanna isn't a good performer and shes an "ok" singer. No other girl of this new generation can perform like ciara.. Ride was a good song and got alot of play and the video got banned which was bullshit because rude boy was just as sexual.

Ciara needs to just work with missy again and she will be fine... shes young and can still fix things.

Shes needed because lets face it rihanna isn't a good performer and shes an "ok" singer. No other girl of this new generation can perform like ciara.. Ride was a good song and got alot of play and the video got banned which was bullshit because rude boy was just as sexual.

Ciara needs to just work with missy again and she will be fine... shes young and can still fix things.

Well she needs a genre where she can be successful in, because this gritty hip-hop/rnb she's trying to pull is pretty sad and outdated. House/Trance/Hi-NRG influenced dance pop is what's taking over the charts and I don't think she's really capable of doing music like that. I won't even count on her doing the MOR dance pop (more reminiscent to the Mid 80s- Early 90s and early 2000s) that popular in EU right now.

The fact that she can't sing really well put he in a big hole.

Well she needs a genre where she can be successful in, because this gritty hip-hop/rnb she's trying to pull is pretty sad and outdated. House/Trance/Hi-NRG influenced dance pop is what's taking over the charts and I don't think she's really capable of doing music like that. I won't even count on her doing the MOR dance pop (more reminiscent to the Mid 80s- Early 90s and early 2000s) that popular in EU right now.

If she wanted to, she could do a dance pop sound...*points to "Turn It Up" and "Turntables"...Ciara's just a mess. One moment she seems like she's serious and then next thing you know a track about her being up in the bank and shit leaks :umm:

All of that shit sounds the same and everyone else is doing that trance bullshit.... She can do dance pop music if she wanted to... especially if people like britney and rihanna can do it... they can't even perform like her... Like I said before "ride" did well considering she got banned and I don't think the record company wanted to put much promo in a song that got banned.

People on this site though seem to have a grudge against her for whatever reason... and its kinda strange but whatever lol