Beyonce's "4" album cover

art

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beyonce's New Album "4" To Be Released on Tuesday, June 28

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beyonces-new-album-4-to-be-released-on-tuesday-june-28-122202969.html

FULL-LENGTH VIDEO FOR LEAD SINGLE "RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS)" NOW ONLINE AT www.BEYONCEONLINE.COM FOLLOWING PREMIERE ON AMERICAN IDOL

NEW YORK, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records will release "4," the fourth solo studio album from Beyonce on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.

The album was recorded over a year between the spring of 2009 and the spring of 2010, while Beyonce took time away from the spotlight. She engaged in what she describes as simple things, including listening to every kind of music she truly enjoys. Her mixed musical gumbo will be displayed on the upcoming album.

The title signifies not only the artist's fourth solo offering and the day of her birth but it is also a personal gift to her fans. For over one year now her fans around the world took to their social media pages urging her to name the album for her special number.

The intensely anticipated video for the album's lead single, "Run The World (Girls)," made its premiere on American Idol tonight. The online debut of the full-length video immediately followed at www.beyonceonline.com.

Filmed in Los Angeles and the Mojave Desert over three days in April, the Francis Lawrence-directed video boasts a cast of over 200 dancers, a menagerie of exotic animals and Beyonce as the leader of a stunning army of women.

www.beyonce.com

www.beyonceonline.com

SOURCE Columbia Records

Beyonce's New Album "4" To Be Released on Tuesday, June 28

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beyonces-new-album-4-to-be-released-on-tuesday-june-28-122202969.html

FULL-LENGTH VIDEO FOR LEAD SINGLE "RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS)" NOW ONLINE AT www.BEYONCEONLINE.COM FOLLOWING PREMIERE ON AMERICAN IDOL

NEW YORK, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records will release "4," the fourth solo studio album from Beyonce on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.

The album was recorded over a year between the spring of 2009 and the spring of 2010, while Beyonce took time away from the spotlight. She engaged in what she describes as simple things, including listening to every kind of music she truly enjoys. Her mixed musical gumbo will be displayed on the upcoming album.

The title signifies not only the artist's fourth solo offering and the day of her birth but it is also a personal gift to her fans. For over one year now her fans around the world took to their social media pages urging her to name the album for her special number.

The intensely anticipated video for the album's lead single, "Run The World (Girls)," made its premiere on American Idol tonight. The online debut of the full-length video immediately followed at www.beyonceonline.com.

Filmed in Los Angeles and the Mojave Desert over three days in April, the Francis Lawrence-directed video boasts a cast of over 200 dancers, a menagerie of exotic animals and Beyonce as the leader of a stunning army of women.

www.beyonce.com

www.beyonceonline.com

SOURCE Columbia Records

:filenails:

IMO, the cover is uninspiring.

^^^this +1 hell and stop wearing ya mama's shit ugh im so tired of her now, she don't do nothing but scream and have bad music but her PR team work harder than she do its all so fucking sad :thumbdown:

and im not a hater, hell when DIL hit I went to the hood to get dat shit foe 20 dollars at the all Black record store cause I wanted it in my life I needed it in my life...and it was DA SHIT....wind fans blowing hair YES....get dat shit...Naughty Girl YES!....fuck it Loreal commercials do it...but bitch been blah since them damn cell phone endorsements, I wanted to buy one to throw at her and yell "can u hear me now?"

Looks like a B'Day outtake.

:sigh: fuck it I wont even listen damn her she been told stop coming wit dat bullshit ass music, fuck the look ok, if yo shit is hot im down...but this...gurl...as Bzebabe would say "hab seberal seits "

and im not a hater, hell when DIL hit I went to the hood to get dat shit foe 20 dollars at the all Black record store cause I wanted it in my life I needed it in my life...and it was DA SHIT....wind fans blowing hair YES....get dat shit...Naughty Girl YES!....fuck it Loreal commercials do it...but bitch been blah since them damn cell phone endorsements, I wanted to buy one to throw at her and yell "can u hear me now?"

:lmao:

Archived