My ex won't give up

Xtraordinary Xternal

Trying not to hurt his feelings again but he pushing it. He feel like we are soul mates.... Brief history...

back in 2005 I met him... I had a boyfriend at the time however when we met he told me to break up with him... (I did) because we had crazy chemistry and it felt right things got intense for the 3 months we were together... At the time I didn't want to be gay and I could feel myself falling for him.... I knew I was because he almost was my first. So I broke up with him because I was scared of my feelings for him. He was devastated and ended up in the hospital... I always felt bad for doing that... Fast forward to now he live up the street from me for my b day he gave me the xbox kinect and some games... however I gave the gifts back yesterday.

He told me he will wait for my current boyfriend to fuck up because he know he not the one for me. :mellow: I can't spaz out on him because hes a good dude and he didn't screw me over so..... My friends said I should stay away from him.... I don't want to hurt his feelings again... but I might have to.

He told me he will wait for my current boyfriend to fuck up because he know he not the one for me...

This did it for me.

If he was really in love with you, he wouldn't make such negative statements concerning you and your current relationship.

If he loved you, he would want you to be happy....and be there for you IF things went south with your boyfriend.

Love is selfless.

That nigga is selfish.

Trying not to hurt his feelings again but he pushing it. He feel like we are soul mates.... Brief history...

back in 2005 I met him... I had a boyfriend at the time however when we met he told me to break up with him... (I did) because we had crazy chemistry and it felt right things got intense for the 3 months we were together... At the time I didn't want to be gay and I could feel myself falling for him.... I knew I was because he almost was my first. So I broke up with him because I was scared of my feelings for him. He was devastated and ended up in the hospital... I always felt bad for doing that... Fast forward to now he live up the street from me for my b day he gave me the xbox kinect and some games... however I gave the gifts back yesterday.

He told me he will wait for my current boyfriend to fuck up because he know he not the one for me. :mellow: I can't spaz out on him because hes a good dude and he didn't screw me over so..... My friends said I should stay away from him.... I don't want to hurt his feelings again... but I might have to.

Ok Yes It Ended For A Reason BUT It Ended Because You Were SCARED OF IT

NOW As Far As The Comment About Ur Current Dude Fuckin Up Cuz He Is Not The One For U...Is That Because He Believes That In His Head OR Is There Something Factual With That Statement?

Normally When Someone Is My Ex They Stay My Ex BUT Normally Its Cuz We Broke Up For A Reson Other Than Someone Being Scared Of Where It Was Goin @ The Time

Is this one of those moninees for fake thread award

You can chew on grilled maggots stuffed with mariah carey after birth.

I don't make fake threads nor do I make up stories don't like the thread get the fuck out... I won't waste anymore time with some random background flop bitch looking to troll a thread for attention.

Ok Yes It Ended For A Reason BUT It Ended Because You Were SCARED OF IT

NOW As Far As The Comment About Ur Current Dude Fuckin Up Cuz He Is Not The One For U...Is That Because He Believes That In His Head OR Is There Something Factual With That Statement?

Normally When Someone Is My Ex They Stay My Ex BUT Normally Its Cuz We Broke Up For A Reson Other Than Someone Being Scared Of Where It Was Goin @ The Time

When me and him dated I had a boyfriend but I dumped that guy to be with him. I guess he think history can repeat itself I was younger back then and fickle...now is different I thought we could be cool but I think we can't be... hes a good guy but not sure if its worth the drama... my dude doesn't like him at all so... I guess I have to cut things.

and I wont give up on you sending me nudes..... :shifty:

but seriously I dont know what to do If i was in your shoes...but like someone mentioned the part of him waiting for that other guy to fuck up.....well if it were me id give him the beating of his life

I wish somebody would feel like that for me. Is he ugly or something cause I don't see why you won't get back wit him. Or is it you just don't love him like that or you never have? :unsure:

I wish somebody would feel like that for me. Is he ugly or something cause I don't see why you won't get back wit him. Or is it you just don't love him like that or you never have? :unsure:

joe he's already with sumbody else keep up :filenails:

Hes not ugly at all... I have a boyfriend and I love him... I can't cheat... I do care about my ex though.... I hurt him bad when we broke up... If I wasn't being a pussy back then who knows where we would be to this day. But I can't live in the what if... its hard though cuz hes a good dude and never screwed me over...

and I wont give up on you sending me nudes..... :shifty:

but seriously I dont know what to do If i was in your shoes...but like someone mentioned the part of him waiting for that other guy to fuck up.....well if it were me id give him the beating of his life

Well my boyfriend know what he said... he wasn't pleased... I just hope they dont have to sing at the same event again that shit was uncomfortable for me...

Archived