The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Beyoncé Sells Out NYC Show in 22 Seconds

In less time than it takes to sing the hook to “Run the World (Girls),” Beyoncé sold out the first of her four New York shows.

The pop superstar announced “4 Intimate Nights With Beyoncé,” a series of four intimate performances at New York City’s famed Roseland Ballroom. Tickets went on sale today with the first show on August 14 selling out in a lightening-fast 22 seconds.

Those who weren’t able to get tickets to the first show on Sunday can try their luck at three other dates set for August 16, 18, and 19. Tickets for the remaining nights go on sale throughout the day and are expected to all sell out.

Beyoncé will perform her new album 4 in its entirety at these special concerts.

UPDATE: Columbia Records reports that all four shows have now sold out. “It’s official @Beyonce’s 4th & final show at Roseland Ballroom is SOLD OUT! Thats a total of 4 sold out shows next week!” tweeted the label.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/10/beyonce-sells-out-nyc-show-in-22-seconds/#more-93537

In less time than it takes to sing the hook to “Run the World (Girls),” Beyoncé sold out the first of her four New York shows.

The pop superstar announced “4 Intimate Nights With Beyoncé,” a series of four intimate performances at New York City’s famed Roseland Ballroom. Tickets went on sale today with the first show on August 14 selling out in a lightening-fast 22 seconds.

Those who weren’t able to get tickets to the first show on Sunday can try their luck at three other dates set for August 16, 18, and 19. Tickets for the remaining nights go on sale throughout the day and are expected to all sell out.

UPDATE: Columbia Records reports that all four shows have now sold out. “It’s official @Beyonce’s 4th & final show at Roseland Ballroom is SOLD OUT! Thats a total of 4 sold out shows next week!” tweeted the label.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/10/beyonce-sells-out-nyc-show-in-22-seconds/#more-93537

My cousin is going to one of these shows. I hate that bitch. :umm:

Rather Die Young, Start Over & Countdown here I COOOOMEE!!!!

hold up...so Beyonce is now copying Janet by doin' intimate smaller venues?

Actually, I think this is good because the album doesn't exactly have a smash single and it's not selling like her previous efforts..it seems like she's doing it for her fans..

Actually, I think this is good because the album doesn't exactly have a smash single and it's not selling like her previous efforts..it seems like she's doing it for her fans..

smh @her just turning 30 and having to do what Janet is doing off a damn greatest hit cd at 45. I'm not here for excuses. She's "supposedly" the baddest bitch in the game ain't she? :coffee: