The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Beyonce to Perform Three Shows in Atlantic City

Beyoncé is ready to hit the stage only months after giving birth to her's and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.

In celebration of Revel's $2.4 billion entertainment destination premiere, Bey' will be performing at Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, NJ for three days: Friday, May 25 (9 p.m. EST), Saturday, May 26 and Sunday, May 27 (8 p.m. EST).

Aside from it being her first time on stage since Blue Ivy's birth, it's also her first time performing since 2011. In August, Bey' took over NYC with four sold out shows, "4 Intimate Nights with Beyoncé." Beyoncé ran through her catalogue including choruses from Destiny's Child's hits, solo No. 1s, and her fourth album, "4."

Tickets for Bey's Atlantic City shows go on sale on Friday, April 6, 2012 at 10 a.m. EST at all Ticketmaster locations, online and by phone (1-800-745-3000)

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/the-juice/beyonce-to-perform-three-shows-in-atlantic-1006504752.story?utm_source=most_recent

----

Does this bitch not know how to take a damn break? :lol: :lol:

I'm trying to figure out what she's coming back from. Bitch aint been gone five minutes. :huh:

Mind you, she released her album less than a year ago, so really, she's just continuing the same era. :filenails:

exactly. Where's the comeback? Can this thread be merged :sigh:

how about you stfu cause i'm not the only one who went off topic k thanks :cheers:

I said "Maybe if people stuck to the topic when replying then the people wouldn't drag people through filth." Where's the JoeJoe in that? If the hat fits....

I said "Maybe if people stuck to the topic when replying then the people wouldn't drag people through filth." Where's the JoeJoe in that? If the hat fits....

Please...everybody in here knows what you were doin' when you said that and who you were talking about. Once again no one got dragged especially in the first example that TE gave. After that I didn't even click on the rest but of course when the girls see one of the others goin' back and forth they feel the need to take off their earrings and jump in as if somebody was talking to them.

Please...everybody in here knows what you were doin' when you said that and who you were talking about. Once again no one got dragged especially in the first example that TE gave. After that I didn't even click on the rest but of course when the girls see one of the others goin' back and forth they feel the need to take off their earrings and jump in as if somebody was talking to them.

if-the-hat-fits-11862-cropped.jpg

This. Seriously. Wait until the little munchkin is at least able to say "mommy" or "daddy" before she gets her ass back on stage. When she learns how to walk would be better.

What? In everyday life do women take off work until their kids can talk? You get your little maternity leave then you find a baby sitter and go make that paper unless you got a man that can bank and make you a housewife.

Kinda silly to assume just because she is Beyonce she has to become a housewife and can't work or shes somehow neglecting her child when mothers all over the world have to work.

What? In everyday life do women take off work until their kids can talk? You get your little maternity leave then you find a baby sitter and go make that paper unless you got a man that can bank and make you a housewife.

Kinda silly to assume just because she is Beyonce she has to become a housewife and can't work or shes somehow neglecting her child when mothers all over the world have to work.

The difference between them and Bey is the fact that she can afford to take time off. The mothers you speak of, I'm guessing low income mothers who are single, have to go back out and hit it or else they'll have alot to lose. What does she have to lose by taking off a few months? Bey has a husband, a certified status(and career) and millions in the bank. I'm not saying she has to be June Cleaver from now on, but she can afford to take a few months off from her career then bring in the baby-sitters.

Those women go back to work because they HAVE TO. They need to keep their jobs so that they can provide for the baby. But if you work with women who are CEO's and rank high in their organizations, they tend to take off for four to six months. I think a lot of people feel like Bey has the money to actually stop and bond with her child. Most women in her position financially would not rush back to work. Other than a few jenny craig adds, MC has been low key since the twins came.

Bey's scared of being replaced. Her last album didn't do as well as expected and even though it got great reviews it got no Grammy love. Homegirl is nervous about being forgotten. But by may, it will have been 6 months so i guess thats actually a long enough time. Especially for Beyonce.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1