Does Gaga's debut numbers put pressure on Beyonce?

King Baby

23 members have voted

1. 1. we

• depends on how the press covers it
    • yes...Beyonce has been the HIBC for so long...But now with her pop peers like Gaga, Rihanna and Katy doing so well, the pressure is not on.
    • No...Beyonce's mark is made and she ain't thinking about them.
    • She will probally do something crazy to try to one up Gaga's promotional blitz but with out her father, she is gonna lose.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I admit something that you or anyone can't prove to be true :lmao:

I'm not proud of you...you're a 8 seconds man.

You just admitted it. :excited:

Now that you can't prove...unless you give up the bussy. :excited:

So basically you were unable to find the tweet....because it doesn't exist. Great. B)

And nobody is tag teaming you. We aren't here to discuss your night job.

I didn't look. :mellow: You're MO is WELL KNOWN around here, and I will IMMEDIATELY spill your tea to anyone that doesn't know. :coffee:

I'm not a cheap slut...like you. :coffee:

So you're picking and choosing now? :lol: So for the sake of your argument they're Beyonce fans, they can't be Janet fans, or fans of any other artist? :lol: Funny how you had nothing to say about the Nicki stan who joined who got into Janet because of me. :lmao: Bob and weave girl bob and WEAVE! :lmao:

How am I picking and choosing? and when did I say they weren't Janet fans? I'm specifically pointing out how they solely signed up here to defend Beyonce. Why is that so hard to understand? I've only seen one of your Beyonce friends on here discuss Janet. The rest? No.

What Nicki stan? Has this person even posted yet? Most likely not hence why I didn't bother to say anything about them.

2646k44.gif

Right! *looks at the Rupaul Drag Race thread* We are NOTHING without each other! :lmao:

:lmao:

Now that you can't prove...unless you give up the bussy. :excited:

An ant bite is more sexually exciting than watching you trying to hold it in before busting within 6.4 seconds.

How am I picking and choosing? and when did I say they weren't Janet fans? I'm specifically pointing out how they solely signed up here to defend Beyonce. Why is that so hard to understand? I've only seen one of your Beyonce friends on here discuss Janet. The rest? No.

What Nicki stan? Has this person even posted yet? Most likely not hence why I didn't bother to say anything about them.

2646k44.gif

2vvtj0x.jpg

14mwgoi.jpg

2646k44.gif

You ARE picking and choosing and you don't even realize it. :lol: There's other Janet fans who only come here when other certain artists are being discussed. Why aren't you criticizing them as well? That's what I mean by picking and choosing. And once again, I know ALL of them personally, and they've have ALL openly admitted to being fans.

The Nicki stan hasn't posted yet, but he did tell me he joined because he likes the discussions we have here, from the links I've tweeted. :coffee:

An ant bite is more sexually exciting than watching you trying to hold it in before busting within 6.4 seconds.

Again...the ONLY way for you to prove that is to give up the bussy! :excited: :excited: :excited:

xlfnyx.jpg

And you can't spill tea that doesn't exist.

jpzhc5.jpg

Your tea has been spilled...and you will deal with it. :coffee:

You ARE picking and choosing and you don't even realize it. :lol: There's other Janet fans who only come here when other certain artists are being discussed. Why aren't you criticizing them as well? That's what I mean by picking and choosing. And once again, I know ALL of them personally, and they've have ALL openly admitted to being fans.

The Nicki stan hasn't posted yet, but he did tell me he joined because he likes the discussions we have here, from the links I've tweeted. :coffee:

No, I'm not. I know who they are but they're not the ones being discussed. We're talking about your friends off this forum that come on here to defend Beyonce. Keep up, sis.

That's cute for her.

No, I'm not. I know who they are but they're not the ones being discussed. We're talking about your friends off this forum that come on here to defend Beyonce. Keep up, sis.

That's cute for her.

Just proved my point of you picking and choosing.

Archived