Does Gaga's debut numbers put pressure on Beyonce?

King Baby

23 members have voted

1. 1. we

• depends on how the press covers it
    • yes...Beyonce has been the HIBC for so long...But now with her pop peers like Gaga, Rihanna and Katy doing so well, the pressure is not on.
    • No...Beyonce's mark is made and she ain't thinking about them.
    • She will probally do something crazy to try to one up Gaga's promotional blitz but with out her father, she is gonna lose.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is true. It does make me wonder how she will do though seeing that Gaga sold that much and Britney sold around 300,000. :huh:

I think Bee is gonna be in the 300-400k area. She doesn't exactly have a "hit" right out of the box this time around,her name can only sell so much (at this point).

I think Bee is gonna be in the 300-400k area as well. She doesn't exactly have a "hit" right out of the box this time around,her name can only sell so much (at this point).

i could see that. Her last album sold about 500k during its first week, but that may be due to Single Ladies.

:lmao: Ya'll give Matthew too much. :lol: He's been out of the picture since B'day.

And none of these new girls can fade Beyonce. Regardless of whether or not you want to admit it, but Beyonce is light years ahead of Rihanna, Britney, Gaga, Katy, etc. I don't understand why ya'll fail to recognize this. ohboy.gif Gaga doing big numbers is good, and everyone is in competition with one another, but Beyonce said she's above trying to get hits and sales. She's going beyond the numbers.

:lmao: Ya'll give Matthew too much. :lol: He's been out of the picture since B'day.

And none of these new girls can fade Beyonce. Regardless of whether or not you want to admit it, but Beyonce is light years ahead of Rihanna, Britney, Gaga, Katy, etc. I don't understand why ya'll fail to recognize this. ohboy.gif Gaga doing big numbers is good, and everyone is in competition with one another, but Beyonce said she's above trying to get hits and sales. She's going beyond the numbers.

1112o-vi.gif

BITCH PLEASE!!!! :rolleyes:

She said it and you believed her....? Poor thing. :filenails:

I think Bee is gonna be in the 300-400k area. She doesn't exactly have a "hit" right out of the box this time around,her name can only sell so much (at this point).

Exactly she should easily be able to get that range or even 500k with her usual workhorse push. She was never going to get Gaga numbers and I am sure her people know that. With a month to go she has time to get out End of Time and push that on the talk show circuit.

No. I mean....I Always thought Gaga was gonna have the highest sales of this year period befire she even came out simply because shes big & on the come up & theres alot of demand for her. Having said that I don't really think Beyonce has any reason to be worried.

SN: "End of Time" isnt gonna be her next single. "Best Thing I Never Had" was apparently sent to radio & thats the next one.

welllll? WAT? Im not here for her :filenails: point is Beyonce does have the media and shit, but my best advice is for her to stay in her lane Lady GaGa has this shit on lock, sorry, BUT they cater to different crowds anyway so let them both stay in their lanes, I could go to the all White gay bar they spin Lady GaGa and them pink holes get wet, I can go to the Black gay bar they play Beyonce and the ones that being doing the most, ya'll know em, get out there and do the WHOLE FUCKING VIDEO routine, but im not hating them queens dont miss a beat :filenails:

That's bullshit but she did say that , but Beyonce needs to focus more on the making credible music than trying to sell for the moment, her music is just so bog standard

welllll? WAT? Im not here for her :filenails: point is Beyonce does have the media and shit, but my best advice is for her to stay in her lane Lady GaGa has this shit on lock, sorry, BUT they cater to different crowds anyway so let them both stay in their lanes, I could go to the all White gay bar they spin Lady GaGa and them pink holes get wet, I can go to the Black gay bar they play Beyonce and the ones that being doing the most, ya'll know em, get out there and do the WHOLE FUCKING VIDEO routine, but im not hating them queens dont miss a beat :filenails:

omg hell yea lol i went into a club a few weeks ago and walked into the middle of a circle and 4 black big ass dudes were doing the whole SL routine

That's bullshit but she did say that, but Beyonce needs to focus more on the making credible music than trying to sell for the moment, her music is just so bog standard

Thank you. :filenails: Stupid people never cease to amaze me.

But in any event, Beyonce does make credible music, the critics love her, but she's stuck artistically. She's just now starting to take real risks with "Run The World", which is sonically different from anything she's done. She's gotta move away from those esoteric songs, and write more universally so that her audience will broaden.

Archived