X MEN first class

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe its at 98% still on Rotten Tomatoes, its getting some excellent reviews I am kinda shocked. I will see it Friday prolly

To be honest I was nervous about this movie a few months ago.... because the lack of promo seemed as if they were ashamed of it... but now I feel the excitement... I might see it saturday and buy the tickets online...

I'mma see it although this is actually the 1st X-Men film i've ever had doubts about :ph34r:

Really? u didn't have doubts about Wolvertrash? :unsure:

Although i was taken back a little by some of the "liberties" FOX took with the script, I figured XFC would be pretty hot nonetheless. I can't wait until Friday!! :excited:

I am going in with an open mind. I know that they have taken major liberties and I expect that some of it wont make sense since they claim that this is a prequel AND a reboot of the other xfilms so far. Hopefully its entertaining and the special effects are good since none of my favs are in it.

I am going in with an open mind. I know that they have taken major liberties and I expect that some of it wont make sense since they claim that this is a prequel AND a reboot of the other xfilms so far. Hopefully its entertaining and the special effects are good since none of my favs are in it.

:rolleyes:-_- Magnesus is in it.. :shifty:

I wanna see X men vs Avengers that fight would be epic I wonder who would win....

Cyclops , Beast, Rogue , Storm , Wolverine, Shadow Cat vs Black Panther, Captain America, Thor , Iron Man and Black widow bitch!

The only one's that matter.. :coffee:

Really? u didn't have doubts about Wolvertrash? :unsure:

Although i was taken back a little by some of the "liberties" FOX took with the script, I figured XFC would be pretty hot nonetheless. I can't wait until Friday!! :excited:

Yeah I kinda wanted and didn't wanna see Wolverine cause i'm simply not a Wolverine stan and I think he's over-rated and I was mad cause Storm wasn't in it but I still went to see it. With this one the previews didn't show much action and the characters were like :unsure: I didn't gain interest until this past month with all the other clips of the mutants.

THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING LOVED IT... THE DUDE THAT PLAY MAGNETO IS SEXY FOR A WHITE GUY...

I heard it was bomb. I hope Xavier got to use his powers in a cool way. I also heard they showed the Goddess in the trailer for the 2nd movie :excited:

I'm so excited! Who was playing her and was she light-skinned or dark-skinned and did she look decent? :excited:

You only see her for 1.5 seconds, but that still got me :cheer: She's just a kid, but you can tell it's her from the hair. :dance: I believe she was light-skinned.

I heard it was bomb. I hope Xavier got to use his powers in a cool way. I also heard they showed the Goddess in the trailer for the 2nd movie :excited:

he actually did... I love Prof X already... but this movie made me love him even more... The movie was just really good... they wrote the movie well... Two or three parts almost got me choked up.... someone dies in it... and the part where professor showed magneto a memory of his mother touching part that everyone can relate to... then when prof x couldn't feel his legs...

Archived