**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

i cant stand the bitch either, but there was this one scene with her walking in the park with Royce and bitch had on this yellow spring dress, that bitch was looking tooooo good. She needs to stop being peace maker though, that shit is played out...if them bitches want to act a damn fool, let them.

I'm all for keeping the peace, but bitch..if they gonna act up, they going act up..It ain't to much you can do for ornery bitches.. :rolleyes:

Suzie's wrong in a muthafuka anyway. When ALL the girls turned on you..Ryoce was the ONLY one to have her back now da bitch wants to be friends with the enemy? NO LOYALTY :mellow:

Dead @ Suzie tryna get snappy and jazzy with Royce and that Ashley chick on the bitch.Funny she never tried it with Evelyn :lol:

she is dead ass wrong for that. thats another reason why i dont care for her, she is a weak ass bitch.

that shit came off lame as hell. All Royce or Ashley had to do was step up to her aggressively and her ass would have been scared.

I'm all for keeping the peace, but bitch..if they gonna act up, they going act up..It ain't to much you can do for ornery bitches.. :rolleyes:

exactly. aint no controlling a bitch like Tami or Evelyn...they are just some unruly ass bitches. Tami is more entertainment though, Evelyn is more cold blooded. Kinda like New York and Bootz :lol:

exactly. aint no controlling a bitch like Tami or Evelyn...they are just some unruly ass bitches. Tami is more entertainment though, Evelyn is more cold blooded. Kinda like New York and Bootz :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSS!! Great comparison! They are the stars of the show..two big personalities..

he could probably eat the hell out of some coochie too and perhaps f*ck you with that big as knot on his head :unsure:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: He's ugly..so you know he got a big ole king kong dick! :lmao:

YESSSSSSSSSS!! Great comparison! They are the stars of the show..two big personalities..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: He's ugly..so you know he got a big ole king kong dick! :lmao:

Tami and Evelyn look betta doing it though. They really are the stars. I love both them bitches, for different reasons of course.

that negro is beyond ugly -_- ..seriously though, what is up with his head and why does it look like its about to birth an alien or some shit :umm:

Tami and Evelyn look betta doing it though. They really are the stars. I love both them bitches, for different reasons of course.

that negro is beyond ugly -_- ..seriously though, what is up with his head and why does it look like its about to birth an alien or some shit :umm:

I like them for different reasons as well..

:lmao::lmao: I said he look like that dinosaur with that knot on his head.. :lmao:

Why do people hate Royce so much? I think she has one of the more likeable personalities.

I love Royce. I always have and I always will. Any chick who weighs ten pounds soaking wet, and is still bold enough to go toe to toe with a Amazon bitch like Evelyn, gets nothing but respect.

:clapping:

They only place I see Royce get shaded is here on this message board. On other urban sites she is a fan fave. :thumbup:

I love Royce. I always have and I always will. Any chick who weighs ten pounds soaking wet, and is still bold enough to go toe to toe with a Amazon bitch like Evelyn, gets nothing but respect.

They only place I see Royce get shaded is here on this message board. On other urban sites she is a fan fave. :thumbup:

lies

was this posted???

http://my927charlotte.com/national/my927info/meeka-claxton-i-am-the-basketball-wife-video

Meeka Claxton: “I Am THE Basketball Wife”

TheMeeka Claxton newest member of the “Basketball Wives” clan, Meeka Claxton – better known as “So, I met up with [insert anyone of VH1's "Basketball Wives" ladies yesterday] and she told me….” – was recently interviewed by TT Torrez and she opened up about everything from having grease in her family to E-thugs taking shots at her on twitter.

It’s no secret that Meeka is not particularly high on everyone’s radar and I thought that maybe that would change once I heard her interview. I thought, ‘No, she can’t possibly come off that shady.’ Interviews are supposed to be an opportunity for celebrities to let viewers see a different side to them without all the crazy edits. It’s their chance to use the interview as a platform to show regular everyday people like you and I how they really get down all cameras aside.

Truthfully, this interview did nothing to change my feelings on Meeka. For some reason I still get that eerily shady vibe from her. Her personality comes off so strong, so soon. It’s like she’s constantly out to prove something. My mother always told me, “Anybody who talks that much, that soon usually turn out to be big liars,” I get this vibe from her completely.

There are many instances of this interview where she contradicts herself. For instance, when TT brought up the rumor of Meeka reaching out to Shaunie to be on the show, her response in so many words, was that she was initially very hesitant about the show because of all the drama that came with it, but that she was told if she centers it around her family life and business, it could be a great opportunity. Now I don’t know about you, but….we’re already in the fourth episode of the season and I have no idea what business she has and have only seen her with her “family” once. Immediately after that, she was onto the drama.

I want to like Meeka. I really do. However, side eye’s are most definitely in abundance with this interview. Check out the interview and let me know how you feel about “Greasy Meeka” below:

Eveleyn is NOT an amazon. :blink: NeNe Leakes is an amazon

was this posted???

http://my927charlotte.com/national/my927info/meeka-claxton-i-am-the-basketball-wife-video

Meeka Claxton: “I Am THE Basketball Wife”

TheMeeka Claxton newest member of the “Basketball Wives” clan, Meeka Claxton – better known as “So, I met up with [insert anyone of VH1's "Basketball Wives" ladies yesterday and she told me….” ] – was recently interviewed by TT Torrez and she opened up about everything from having grease in her family to E-thugs taking shots at her on twitter.

It’s no secret that Meeka is not particularly high on everyone’s radar and I thought that maybe that would change once I heard her interview. I thought, ‘No, she can’t possibly come off that shady.’ Interviews are supposed to be an opportunity for celebrities to let viewers see a different side to them without all the crazy edits. It’s their chance to use the interview as a platform to show regular everyday people like you and I how they really get down all cameras aside.

Truthfully, this interview did nothing to change my feelings on Meeka. For some reason I still get that eerily shady vibe from her. Her personality comes off so strong, so soon. It’s like she’s constantly out to prove something. My mother always told me, “Anybody who talks that much, that soon usually turn out to be big liars,” I get this vibe from her completely.

There are many instances of this interview where she contradicts herself. For instance, when TT brought up the rumor of Meeka reaching out to Shaunie to be on the show, her response in so many words, was that she was initially very hesitant about the show because of all the drama that came with it, but that she was told if she centers it around her family life and business, it could be a great opportunity. Now I don’t know about you, but….we’re already in the fourth episode of the season and I have no idea what business she has and have only seen her with her “family” once. Immediately after that, she was onto the drama.

I want to like Meeka. I really do. However, side eye’s are most definitely in abundance with this interview. Check out the interview and let me know how you feel about “Greasy Meeka” below:

:lol:

and dayum nobody likes this bitch huh, not even me.. i agree with everyone who wonders why the hell she is here in the first place? did she think by joining the cast she would get the same response that tami did when she joined 2nd season? :crazy:

EVERYBODY compared to Royce is a damn amazon if thats the case. She's the size of a damn mouse.

That's my point.

The fact that she doesn't let Evilina punk her gives her points in my book. And to be honest, Evelyn has been gunning for Royce since season one. And its really no reason for it. :filenails:

I don't respect bullies. A real bad bitch will go toe to toe with their equal. Evelyn doesn't fit the description. I will give her credit for her business sense. Dolce looks like a nice store and her T-shirts were a smart move. Plus she's trying to get knocked up by a baller, so clearly she aint stupid.

That's my point.

The fact that she doesn't let Evilina punk her gives her points in my book. And to be honest, Evelyn has been gunning for Royce since season one. And its really no reason for it. :filenails:

I don't respect bullies. A real bad bitch will go toe to toe with their equal. Evelyn doesn't fit the description. I will give her credit for her business sense. Dolce looks like a nice store and her T-shirts were a smart move. Plus she's trying to get knocked up by a baller, so clearly she aint stupid.

I....in no way,shape,form or fashion support bullies. So dont make this an Ev VS Royce thing because I DONT back Ev and her actions at ALL. I didn't like how she treated Suzie..it was unnecessary but Royce took it to a whole other level when she showed her ass on the reuninon show and thats what made me start to give Royce the side eye.

I....in no way,shape,form or fashion support bullies. So dont make this an Ev VS Royce thing because I DONT back Ev and her actions at ALL. I didn't like how she treated Suzie..it was unnecessary but Royce took it to a whole other level when she showed her ass on the reuninon show and thats what made me start to give Royce the side eye.

Evelyn had been throwing shade at Royce for quite some time. She deserved to show her ass. She had tried to be cool with those heffas from day one. She never got real friendship in return. I bet if Evelyn wasn't in the picture, Royce and Jen would be cool right now.

Evelyn had been throwing shade at Royce for quite some time. She deserved to show her ass. She had tried to be cool with those heffas from day one. She never got real friendship in return. I bet if Evelyn wasn't in the picture, Royce and Jen would be cool right now.

Evelyn already admitted season one she wasn't sure about

Royce and that she started to like her as time went on. So they were cool. The thing that really started static was that trip to Madrid,when Royce was acting like a big baby which annoyed ALL OF THEM. So if you wanna be techinical,Royce brought that shit and everything else that followed on herself.

Evelyn already admitted season one she wasn't sure about

Royce and that she started to like her as time went on. So they were cool. The thing that really started static was that trip to Madrid,when Royce was acting like a big baby which annoyed ALL OF THEM. So if you wanna be techinical,Royce brought that shit and everything else that followed on herself.

i agree with this..