**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Evelyn already admitted season one she wasn't sure about

Royce and that she started to like her as time went on. So they were cool. The thing that really started static was that trip to Madrid,when Royce was acting like a big baby which annoyed ALL OF THEM. So if you wanna be techinical,Royce brought that shit and everything else that followed on herself.

Evelyn did more than say she wasn't sure about royce, she was talking hella shit. Jen had to run interference between the two. And then both Jen and Evelyn backed out of the charity fashion show at the last minute for dumb reasons. After that they were pretty much back to frienemy status. In Madrid I think Royce was really sick. But the girls were coming at her sideways like she was faking, which she wasn't. They were wrong, not her.

I LIVE for Tami! She is pure entertainment. My new fav phrase is That can really get you popped!LOL Suzie is annoying. It's almost like she lives for drama. I feel like she would toss Royce in front of a freight train for Evelyn nd Jennifer even though Royce had her back when they kicked her to the curb

I LIVE for Tami! She is pure entertainment. My new fav phrase is That can really get you popped!LOL Suzie is annoying. It's almost like she lives for drama. I feel like she would toss Royce in front of a freight train for Evelyn nd Jennifer even though Royce had her back when they kicked her to the curb

Honestly, I think Suzie is a pure coward at heart. In season one she was throwing drinks too. But when Evelyn turned on her, bitch was running like a track star. :rolleyes:

Evelyn made her life hell most of last season, so she'll do anything to avoid that happening again. And as quiet as its kept, Jen is lightweight scared of Evelyn as well.

Evelyn did more than say she wasn't sure about royce, she was talking hella shit. Jen had to run interference between the two. And then both Jen and Evelyn backed out of the charity fashion show at the last minute for dumb reasons. After that they were pretty much back to frienemy status. In Madrid I think Royce was really sick. But the girls were coming at her sideways like she was faking, which she wasn't. They were wrong, not her.

No one is doubting she was sick..their thing was bitch if you really sick..then stay yo ass at the hotel instead of coming along on the venture only to complain complain complain. No one twisted ur arm and made you leave ur hotel room. I think that would even annoy YOU or any normal person. You go way overseas to have a good time and have to deal with someone whining the whole time? NO.

Suzies unloyal actions have really put me off and made me not feel as sorry for her anymore. I see the kind she is, so clearly now.

Honestly, I think Suzie is a pure coward at heart. In season one she was throwing drinks too. But when Evelyn turned on her, bitch was running like a track star. :rolleyes:

Evelyn made her life hell most of last season, so she'll do anything to avoid that happening again. And as quiet as its kept, Jen is lightweight scared of Evelyn as well.

I used to feel sorry for Suzie last season, especially with the way Evelyn was bullying her over the incident. But the fact that she feel she needs to be friends with Evelyn really makes me not want to fuck with her. I agree with Royce, I think it would be fun to see her get thrown under the bus again.

No one is doubting she was sick..their thing was bitch if you really sick..then stay yo ass at the hotel instead of coming along on the venture only to complain complain complain. No one twisted ur arm and made you leave ur hotel room. I think that would even annoy YOU or any normal person. You go way overseas to have a good time and have to deal with someone whining the whole time? NO.

I think they kinda insisted she came to some events. She tried to enjoy her time there, but things happen. I don't think she handled it that well, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Also, I do believe that she got a bug after she touched down in Spain. I don't think there any reason why she should lie.

I think they kinda insisted she came to some events. She tried to enjoy her time there, but things happen. I don't think she handled it that well, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Also, I do believe that she got a bug after she touched down in Spain. I don't think there any reason why she should lie.

Say what? Shaunie kept asking "Royce, if you feel soooo sick why didn't you just stay in your room". Now I know Jen and Ev can be a lil fussy for no reason but Shaunie,I can tell she was frustrated with Royce and how Royce was handling her sickness. Im more prone to believe Shaunie side of what happened as oppose to Royce's side of what happened making it like they were the meangirls -just to pick on her. Chick, please.

I have a lesbian crush on Jen :blush:

ugh ..Jen has no appeal whatsoever.

Is it me or does Jen look like a darker Mary J. Blige?

Now that you mention it ... :asham: I can see a lil Mary there. But how light do you think Mary is? She's actually kinda dark probably even darker than Jen.

Say what? Shaunie kept asking "Royce, if you feel soooo sick why didn't you just stay in your room". Now I know Jen and Ev can be a lil fussy for no reason but Shaunie,I can tell she was frustrated with Royce and how Royce was handling her sickness. Im more prone to believe Shaunie side of what happened as oppose to Royce's side of what happened making it like they were the meangirls -just to pick on her. Chick, please.

I have to watch it again, but did she only said that after the fact?

Thank you.

When you're filming a show, you're instinct is to be a team player. I think Royce was trying to fulfill her obligation. At the end of the day, when you know somebody is sick leave them alone. Don't pick on them and harass them. And other than that, what else did Royce do to make the girls turn on her? Heaven forbid she get sick. If thats all it takes to make a bitch turn on you then what type of friend are they?

Thank you.

When you're filming a show, you're instinct is to be a team player. I think Royce was trying to fulfill her obligation. At the end of the day, when you know somebody is sick leave them alone. Don't pick on them and harass them. And other than that, what else did Royce do to make the girls turn on her? Heaven forbid she get sick. If thats all it takes to make a bitch turn on you then what type of friend are they?

If you're sick..your instinct is to say FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE..my health is more important :blink: Teamplayer my ass. The bottomline is she's a grown woman. She knows to STAY in if she's sick.If she's coming along "for the team" then DONT complain while you're doin it. They were only fucking with her because she was fucking up their trip complaining. When she could have easily stayed in.What is that so hard for you to grasp? Its quite simple.

Jen is very Pretty to me. She always has been. She has a lovely smile and she keeps her hair DONE!! :excited:

She also has a nice body. But her personality is lacking.

you call that "done" ...??? The bitch just gets up,brushes her hair and out the door. She does close to nothing to her hair. :lol:

If you're sick..your instinct is to say FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE..my health is more important :blink: Teamplayer my ass. The bottomline is she's a grown woman. She knows to STAY in if she's sick.If she's coming along "for the team" then DONT complain while you're doin it. They were only fucking with her because she was fucking up their trip complaining. When she could have easily stayed in.What is that so hard for you to grasp? Its quite simple.

Not when you're under contract and you're being paid to be filmed. :filenails:

Have you ever thought that when she woke up in the morning she was feeling OK, but as the day progressed she started to feel worse? But at the end of the day, when someone is sick leave them alone. They were fucking with her in that car and you know it.

Not when you're under contract and you're being paid to be filmed. :filenails:

Have you ever thought that when she woke up in the morning she was feeling OK, but as the day progressed she started to feel worse? But at the end of the day, when someone is sick leave them alone. They were fucking with her in that car and you know it.

The producers DID NOT tell no damn Royce you MUST go out with them. So STOP :lmao:

Look,Shaunie is NOT an unreasonable person. She isn't gonna start with someone just cause. Now,you keep saying to leave a sick person alone but Royce was the one complaining! :lol: If you are that sick the car service can drop yo ass off at the same curb it picked you up at.If you're gonna "take one for the team"..suck it up and shut ur mouth. PERIOD