How tacky! Lady Gaga goes black face! has she gone too far?

King Baby

My bad. False call. Its just Kelly Rowland pretending to be Gaga.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49099/fashion_fail_kelly_rowland_releases_her_new_promo_pix____and_she_looks_a_mess.html

Gaga got the girls from Beyonce to Nicki Minaj all trying to dress like her. :filenails:

That would be more like Grace Jones making the lessers try to dress like her and THAT includes Gargoyle

And let's not get it twisted Xeroxi Minaj is only trying to dress like Lil Kim' (in her hey days of course)

That would be more like Grace Jones making the lessers try to dress like her and THAT includes Gargoyle

And let's not get it twisted Xeroxi Minaj is only trying to dress like Lil Kim' (in her hey days of course)

Grace Jones did it all on em

exactly. :clapping:

anywho, i kinda like it :excited:

If Grace Jones was the cause of this new 'style,' why haven't the girls been doing it? They been out since forever, but only started when Gaga started... :filenails:

I win again. You girls just need to bow before me. :thumbup:

Good point. :coffee:

If Grace Jones was the cause of this new 'style,' why haven't the girls been doing it? They been out since forever, but only started when Gaga started... :filenails:

I win again. You girls just need to bow before me. :thumbup:

Gwen Steffani anyone? :excited: I'll bait it though...

Let's see ... Cuz Grace Jones unlike SOME isn't an attention whore and was out of the business for 20+ years? :unsure: Caca might have made it popular (even though other than her dreadful self we haven't seen anybody going on the streets looking like a cheap 80´s hooker cliché ) cuz as an attention whore that and the verbal diarrhea it's all she's got going on but she got it from Grace Jones.

And no, LOTS of artists (Roisin Murphy, Skin & Soap, The Knife etc.) have been using this over the top type of dress code for years and siting (fuck a spelling) Grace as their influence , the big difference is that they are not here for the fake persona media attention whorism , power bottom and pubscent phag appeal :cheers: It's not our fault that your knowledge about artists only goes as far as Billboard top 20. Not your fault either , you were born that way nwy0qr.gif

And this is a photoshoot ... she doesn't chose what she wants to wear there , there is actually a TEAM choosing her wardrobe and let's just say that They...wait for it... HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES :o but you wouldn't know that now would you ... :shifty:

Archived