Rihanna is @ it again....twitter beef w/ Beyonce stans

janet.1814

http://www.singersroom.com/news/7206/Rihanna-Calls-Out-Another-Fan-on-Twitter-Beefs-With-Beyonce-Stans

Rihanna is on her way to being the queen of Twitter beefs. While on her LOUD tour in Montreal, Canada over the weekend, she got into a war of words with another fan on Twitter, who says Rihanna bumped her while she was looking for a late-night snack at a McDonalds.

The fan tweeted: "Rhianna in the housee at McDonalds LOL, she's actually a rude stank girl. Such a shame for pretty girl! *Bitcch Dowwn*"

She also added: "Why you stormin out and bumpin in to ppl at McDonalds @rihanna ?? Not very nice of you, come to our city and act up!"

After being alerted of the tweets, Rihanna quickly tweeted at the fan: “I was in McD'z for 3 seconds! If I bumped into u, obviously it was an accident! Didn't notice... #sensitive"

The apology wasn’t enough for the attention seeking fan, who then replied "LOL @rihanna Just saying, just trying to get some food & I'm pretty sure you know when you bump into some one, look who's sensitive now :)"

The rebuff sent the Barbadian superstar into a frenzy, explaining why she was in the fast food restaurant in the first place, tweeting to her #Navy fan “@iStan4Rihanna_ to peep at the menu b4 I "bumped into" these cunts, lol."

But RiRi didn't stop there, as she got involved in another Twitter war with a Beyonce fan, as she wrote: "@BeyFierceIV F*CK u C*NT!!!! #unclassyNavy".

Since then, in support of the Beyonce fan, several other Twitter users have revealed that they have now stopped following the "Man Down” hitmaker.

Is Rihanna being responsible replying to tweets from her followers? What do you think about her actions?

Could you imagine how shady shit would be if we had twitter during the madonna & Janet beef... If Janet went on national television to shade that bitch I could only imagine the things she would say.... :lmao: :lmao: Back in the day Janet had a mean streak when provoked.

Lawd imagine gil's messy ass getting into it defending janet >_<

Archived