Madonna ready to record new album

art

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if she came out with an R&b record a la Bedtime Stories and worked with producers like R Kelly, Tricky, and etc.

At this point it would flop harder then khia's mixtape. She has been there done that, like Janet she needs a did sound but the thing is that vadge knows what she wants , she enters the studio with a clear idea of what to do

I hope she does a Britney on Justin Bieber and Gaga so she can give them the Touch of career death ala Britney

She already gave it to Beysus

Oprah-madonna-beyonce-Reut-.jpg

BEYONCE RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) 33

Beyoncé's '4' leaks online, three weeks before release‎

Beyonce: `Album leak was not what I wanted`

:)

And she didn't even have to touch her.

William Orbit & Stuart Price won't be there and Frozen will not be sequel'd. :rolleyes: You guys don't know Madonna if you really think that would happen.

I just hope she doesn't continue down the shitty generic Hard Candy path.

Many Madonna I know have told me that they think HC was her best album of the past decade

William Orbit & Stuart Price won't be there and Frozen will not be sequel'd. :rolleyes: You guys don't know Madonna if you really think that would happen.

Let us dream. <_<

I'll be really disappointed if she does. I'm hoping like hell the David Guetta rumours turn out to be just that.

who said they are?

I really think Hard Candy was done under a lot of bad ideas that came from bad circumstances, the adoption issue, the divorce middle of the tour. I believe Madonna came back too soon after COADF and HC had a bunch of "now" producers and not necessarily production that was superior, she had a track that was basically a Justin Timberlake remake, that for me said that album just did not have the creative backing it should have had. I think with GaGa on the scene Madonna will want to do this right and she has had the time to do it. Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Uh huh. He's so played out. :umm:

Or people with good hearing.

They were either haters or are the Twistedvelvets of Madonnas fanbase

I really think Hard Candy was done under a lot of bad ideas that came from bad circumstances, the adoption issue, the divorce middle of the tour. I believe Madonna came back too soon after COADF and HC had a bunch of "now" producers and not necessarily production that was superior, she had a track that was basically a Justin Timberlake remake, that for me said that album just did not have the creative backing it should have had. I think with GaGa on the scene Madonna will want to do this right and she has had the time to do it. Looking forward to it :thumbup:

She was desperate for a hit in the USA that's all. No excuses no artistic value she was just desperate

good thing HC didn't do as good as she wanted over there though , she wont drop another album like that in the near future (and i like the album)

Archived