Is Beyonce About to 4lop?

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Austin is saying is that you can't go by just the iTunes singles chart to predict how an album is going to do or how big of a star someone is, which is what some members where saying since two of her singles didn't hit #1 on the iTunes Top Singles chart. And I'm not cosigning/tag teaming with him so no one start that crap again...it's old.

Beyonce is still a big enough names to garner good first week sales. So it's not surprising that the album is gonna be number 1, but it doesn't mean she can get away with not having a hit single and expect the album to perform well overall.

Beyonce is still a big enough names to garner good first week sales. So it's not surprising that the album is gonna be number 1, but it doesn't mean she can get away with not having a hit single and expect the album to perform well overall.

Exactly. I expect her to do at least 300K.

Who was debating that?I think anyone with ANY kind of common sense would know that.

True but we still don't know what she has a tour planned or not to support the album. At the end of the day, it's kinda slow to say her entire era is gonna be a flopped based off the iTunes Singles chart or not having a Hot 100 hit when we don't know what she has planned. We know artists that have hits on the Hot 100 and dominate the iTunes singles chart and still can't sell albums.

But Austin and Enjoi kept gloating like people thought that album was not gonna go #1.

I would think they knew WE knew it would go #1. I believe they think everyone is saying its gonna drop afterwards. I just remember ppl saying it will be her least selling to date with the exception of a few saying it will completely FLOP due to their complete hate towards Beyonce's name.

What Austin is saying is that you can't go by just the iTunes singles chart to predict how an album is going to do or how big of a star someone is, which is what some members where saying since two of her singles didn't hit #1 on the iTunes Top Singles chart. And I'm not cosigning/tag teaming with him so no one start that crap again...it's old.

ThatOtherMess isn't on so we don't have to worry about that. -_- ...yet. :umm:

Can't go by the album charts either

Archived