Is Beyonce About to 4lop?

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His album is pretty disappointing. I wanted better.

It's not for everyone. I will say. But disappointing; I'm not sure if I can agree. That means you had expectations, and was let down; so I would have to ask what were you expecting, and what made you expect that from him? Like have you listened to past mixtapes, seen past live shows, talked with him, or what?

It's not for everyone. I will say. But disappointing; I'm not sure if I can agree. That means you had expectations, and was let down; so I would have to ask what were you expecting, and what made you expect that from him? Like have you listened to past mixtapes, seen past live shows, talked with him, or what?

All that? No. I'm not that invested. Overall I like the album, but I wanted better. He didn't deliver. The end.

All that? No. I'm not that invested. Overall I like the album, but I wanted better. He didn't deliver. The end.

Well, then you can't factually say it was disappointing; if you didn't have anything to base your expectations on. You just didn't like the album as much as you could of. Simple as that. I swear you fucking critics.

Archived