The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Aww I came in here specifically to look for reviews of this since i see the blue ray version is available to download. i love me some Ryan Gosling

Ryan is good in the movie George can have a seat.....it's slow paced and a lot to follow not so much action....I'm kinda pissed we have not had a great year in movies since "Precious" where are the stand outs?

Ryan is good in the movie George can have a seat.....it's slow paced and a lot to follow not so much action....I'm kinda pissed we have not had a great year in movies since "Precious" where are the stand outs?

Umm...hello...can we get the party started?!The Help. :mellow: For me, this year produced a lot of good to great movies. This was the first year ever I actually liked/loved every movie I saw in the theaters.

Umm...hello...can we get the party started?!The Help. :mellow: For me, this year produced a lot of good to great movies. This was the first year ever I actually liked/loved every movie I saw in the theaters.

Gurl no "The Help" is only one of maybe a few I said was great, "The Devil's Double" was my second one other than that....I'm not feeling film this year :filenails: