The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

I just got back from seeing this myself. The sequencing peeved me but it was good, worth the $10 at worst.

I'm going to see Warrior tomorrow. I have high expectations, but to gawk at Tom Hardy for two hours will satisfy them one way or another.

LOL>. I'm not sure if I want to see The Debt..

Contagion

B+

I just got back from seeing this myself. The sequencing peeved me but it was good, worth the $10 at worst.

I'm going to see Warrior tomorrow. I have high expectations, but to gawk at Tom Hardy for two hours will satisfy them one way or another.

I saw it yesterday. I enjoyed it. It wasn't what I expected though. I expected it to be a suspense/thriller type film. lol But I thought it was very interesting.

When that doctor looked at the monkey and gave herself the vaccine and had that smile on her face... Lawd. Everyone in the theatre was laughing. :lol:

I'm a huge Woody Allen fan but some of his films are just insufferable.

Annie Hall, Stardust Memories and, more recently, Sweet and Lowdown are so boring. :sigh:

oh Gawd don't even talk about Sweet and Lowdown :&

Boring is the right word, he never seems to grab my attention -_-

I think I only gave it that because of the music and the actor who played Biggie :umm:

Its a dark comedy about two hitmen awaiting orders in Brussels, with a couple of dwarfs thrown in for good measure! Colin Farrell is in it thats all you need :whistle:

I bought it today in CEX... the disc is that scratched I'm not sure it will even play.. :umm:

Oh ok, I haven't seen that, I must be thinking of something else

Why waste your money :umm: ...and it was on TV two nights ago.

Cos it was one of the movies I wanted to own... cheaply :lol:... and I missed it because I watch Big Brother :ph34r:

And technically I didn't waste any money because I had CEX vouchers from when I sold them DVDs :lol: