The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

I own alot of Mariah music,ppl :lol: I don't hate the bitch. I juss don't like her over the top persona or her live vocals. Those are my gripes with that lady. I'm not a delusional casual fan.

Btw, I was only joking about the album is amazing junk. I haven't had the time nor felt compelled to listen to her latest "studio" ONLY, slayage.

I'm sorry, that everyone's head is not gonna be up the pink lining of her asshole like some of you stans.

Now, I juss said I was a fan of her music...what is the problem? That's all that should matter.I don't have to like the "person" outside of the music. Thank you for reading...now, You can move right along and go on bout your business.

I own alot of Mariah music,ppl :lol: I don't hate the bitch. I juss don't like her over the top persona or her live vocals. Those are my gripes with that lady. I'm not a delusional casual fan.

Btw, I was only joking about the album is amazing junk. I haven't had the time nor felt compelled to listen to her latest "studio" ONLY, slayage.

You are a dick.

Oh .. plzzzzzz :lmao: Anytime someone says something about that lady you go Ape Shit.. so you've matured now??? Hope so. That would be a good look.

:lmao: :lmao: I have actually, even though I still have my moments. I've learned to just be honest about the stuff I don't like about my favorite artists and just let go and let god to the negativity. :wub:

:lmao: I don't actually hate Rihanna. :sigh: I just like to be sarcastic and toy with the fans. :lol: I love her singles and some album cuts. :wub:

I know..I'm just fucking with you..back in the day, I know we would be going at it..but things have changed.. :shifty::asham:

And they slayed together on the Vogue special edition cover.. :yep:

So you're agreeing she has major issues live?

There's a lot that of different factors into go into her giving an amazing vocal live. She has a sensitive voice, anything from not getting enough rest to her stage fright can and will affect her live performances. As a fan I understand and know all these things but other people won't. :lol:

There's a lot that of different factors into go into her giving an amazing vocal live. She has a sensitive voice, anything from not getting enough rest to her stage fright can and will affect her live performances. As a fan I understand and know all these things but other people won't. :lol:

But hasn't she been struggling because she has nodules on her throat..but ever since she started out singing from what I heard..

I know..I'm just fucking with you..back in the day, I know we would be going at it..but things have changed.. :shifty::asham:

And they slayed together on the Vogue special edition cover.. :yep:

:lol: My issue lies more with the people who aren't really fans of her but use her to shade other artist. :lol: Rihanna is a force so a lot of people definitely bandwagon and that's annoying.

Yeah, they did. I didn't really like Beys look. :unsure:

:lol: My issue lies more with the people who aren't really fans of her but use her to shade other artist. :lol: Rihanna is a force so a lot of people definitely bandwagon and that's annoying.

Yeah, they did. I didn't really like Beys look. :unsure:

They are going to come around..just like alot of people did over the last couple of years.

She stuck to the theme..it just didn't photograph well..in person, it prolly looked better..But Rihanna.. :wub: :wub: