The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Stans buy music

The song is corny... lyrically weak and def not radio friendly.. It sounds like it did come from TEOM.. Though she has old songs on her deluxe version so it is possible that she did record this in 2004-05

Ain't nothing wrong with a spade being a spade 10wjrxs.gif

We'll wait for someone whose irony ain't that palpable but thanks for sharing 10wjrxs.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with a spade being a spade 10wjrxs.gif

We'll wait for someone whose irony ain't that palpable but thanks for sharing 10wjrxs.gif

First of all.. Me liking one artist is totally irrelevant to another... Joe likes Kelly Rowland but if he says a song I like is "bad" I wouldn't say "oh but you like Kelly Rowland"

Second of all.. Look up the word irony

First of all.. Me liking one artist is totally irrelevant to another... Joe likes Kelly Rowland but if he says a song I like is "bad" I wouldn't say "oh but you like Kelly Rowland"

Second of all.. Look up the word irony

A spade sis, a spade 10wjrxs.gif

i have your posts for that 10wjrxs.gif

Mariah sounded a hot ass mess on the Today Show. Wailing and shit...vocals all out of control. The fuckery I just couldn't take. Her hands flailing all over the place while singing as if she's gonna somehow slap all the wrong notes out of the air. No ma'am! :umm:

• Upvote 1

Mariah sounded a hot ass mess on the Today Show. Wailing and shit...vocals all out of control. The fuckery I just couldn't take. Her hands flailing all over the place while singing as if she's gonna somehow slap all the wrong notes out of the air. No ma'am! :umm:

According to Volta, this is irony and it doesn't matter bc you like ______.

• Upvote 1

OMG! MC's Today show performances were A+++MAZING! :excited: :excited: She had excellent stage presence, and was playing around with the notes in ways she hadn't before. 99% of today's acts can't do what she can do.

Haven't heard "You Don't Know What" yet tho. I have a 3-song pre-listening limit (bonus tracks not included lol) so I'll wait until the album. I'm certain it's great though. B) Besides, I'm dedicating today to my Janet birthday marathon anyway lol.

• Upvote 1

OMG! MC's Today show performances were A+++MAZING! :excited: :excited: She had excellent stage presence, and was playing around with the notes in ways she hadn't before. 99% of today's acts can't do what she can do.

Haven't heard "You Don't Know What" yet tho. I have a 3-song pre-listening limit (bonus tracks not included lol) so I'll wait until the album. I'm certain it's great though. B) Besides, I'm dedicating today to my Janet birthday marathon anyway lol.

You're such a damn liar :lol: She was horrible
  • Upvote 1

Some people can't handle different opinions :lol: (which is all they are as you can't scientifically prove them either way). You guys hated it, good for you lol.

Anyway, as I was saying, I loved how she played around with the notes and added new ones, especially @ 2:36... ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCSO1SC0qQ

"Messing up the words... and I don't care" She's too funny :lol:

• Upvote 1

Some people can't handle different opinions :lol: (which is all they are as you can't scientifically prove them either way). You guys hated it, good for you lol.

Facts are facts...

99% of today's acts can't do what she can do.

Just an opinion.. a bad one to have... and can be proven wrong :umm: Nearly delusional.. You ignore her flaws... and there's plenty for you to ignore especially her photoshop abilities and lack of vocal talent outside the studio

but you're going to keep being delusional.. it's expected.. That's my opinion and according to you, can't be scientifically proven