The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

But hasn't she been struggling because she has nodules on her throat..but ever since she started out singing from what I heard..

Exactly. :lol: And she's been doing this shit for 24 years. She's not 20 anymore, her instrument is just that more delicate now. Like for example, I know not to really expect a great vocal when she's doing the early morning shows because she has insomnia and probably didn't sleep before the performance.

But let's get one thing straight, Mariah's note in conversation is better than all these pop tarts. :lol::wub:

• Upvote 1

Oh .. plzzzzzz :lmao: Anytime someone says something about that lady you go Ape Shit.. so you've matured now??? Hope so. That would be a good look.

I wanna know how many people he gon' call The Queen? He says it about Beyonce, Madonna, and now Mariah.

Exactly. :lol: And she's been doing this shit for 24 years. She's not 20 anymore, her instrument is just that more delicate now. Like for example, I know not to really expect a great vocal when she's doing the early morning shows because she has insomnia and probably didn't sleep before the performance.

But let's get one thing straight, Mariah's note in conversation is better than all these pop tarts. :lol::wub:

In other words, she sounds like shit.. -_-

I wanna know how many people he gon' call The Queen? He says it about Beyonce, Madonna, and now Mariah.

:mellow: You obviously don't know me because I don't Stan for Madonna, never will. I don't even know who that is. :lol:

And I call all my main favorites Queen, which are Jan, Mariah and Bey. :lol:

• Upvote 1

They are going to come around..just like alot of people did over the last couple of years.

She stuck to the theme..it just didn't photograph well..in person, it prolly looked better..But Rihanna.. :wub: :wub:

Bey looked old. She seemed so sad and down and It was so eerie considering what happened that night. I pray everything is well cause I don't want to have to kill that Jigga. :sigh:

Bey looked old. She seemed so sad and down and It was so eerie considering what happened that night. I pray everything is well cause I don't want to have to kill that Jigga. :sigh:

BX..just stop.. The shade I can use.. :lmao: :lmao:

What do you think happened?

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

BX..just stop.. The shade I can use.. :lmao: :lmao:

What do you think happened?

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

:lmao: I'm just being honest. :lol: She puts on way too much make up and it ages her.

I don't believe it was over something trivial at all. You don't black out on someone like that over something small. I think it had something to do with Jay disrespecting Bey or something of that nature.

And the fact that Queen just stood there. :mellow: It was creepy.

I own alot of Mariah music,ppl :lol: I don't hate the bitch. I juss don't like her over the top persona or her live vocals. Those are my gripes with that lady. I'm not a delusional casual fan.

Btw, I was only joking about the album is amazing junk. I haven't had the time nor felt compelled to listen to her latest "studio" ONLY, slayage.

:rolleyes:. Got me excited for a moment

v4sa6r.jpg

I own alot of Mariah music,ppl :lol: I don't hate the bitch. I juss don't like her over the top persona or her live vocals. Those are my gripes with that lady. I'm not a delusional casual fan.

Btw, I was only joking about the album is amazing junk. I haven't had the time nor felt compelled to listen to her latest "studio" ONLY, slayage.

I was about to say! Did you listen to another album by accident