Leaving old shit behind and move on with my life

Selz

So I went to the docs today and told him I want to cut down and phase out the antidepressants... it's big news for me because I've been on those things for about 3 years, so I'm excited and want to share :yep:

So...

I'm 'bout to change my vibe

Today the sun's gonna shine

'Cos I made up my mind

That today would be the start of better days

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

So I went to the docs today and told him I want to cut down and phase out the antidepressants... it's big news for me because I've been on those things for about 3 years, so I'm excited and want to share :yep:

So...

'Cos I made up my mind

That's VERY good news, and I wish you success. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I would share somethings about my life concerning a topic like this, but too many bastards on here like to come for me. :rolleyes:

Janhova reaches another person. -_-

The key to overcoming depression is cleansing stupid people out of your life. :thumbup:

That's only part of it, Austineisha. :rolleyes:

...if that's the issue at all.

It does, that's true...but when someone is clinically depressed, the issue is usually a bit deeper than that.

If you look at the symptoms of clinical depression, some of them are rooted in stupid people.

But aside from that, I remember Selz saying she was didn't always have as much disposable income as she wished, and that comes from work related stress.

If you look at the symptoms of clinical depression, some of them are rooted in stupid people.

But aside from that, I remember Selz saying she was didn't always have as much disposable income as she wished, and that comes from work related stress.

Depression can be rooted in many different things, sometimes it's simply a chemical imbalance. Sometimes the issue is chemical along with some profound things that happened or are happening in a person's life.

So if the situation is "stupid" people and stress related, getting rid of all of that will improve most people's lives. However, if there is a chemical imbalance in the brain the depression will more than likely still be there.

Depression can be rooted in many different things, sometimes it's simply a chemical imbalance. Sometimes the issue is chemical along with some profound things that happened or are happening in a person's life.

So if the situation is "stupid" people and stress related, getting rid of all of that will improve most people's lives. However, if there is a chemical imbalance in the brain the depression will more than likely still be there.

Selz is a fully functioning woman with breasts and good hair. :rolleyes: She looks normal to me. :rolleyes:

So...

'Cos I made up my mind

I only want and wish you the best truly, I hope you get to a space you are happy, I would also ask that you keep seeing your doctor concerning the meds, as you are weened off them after 3 years that's a long time so I want you to be okay.

Selz is a fully functioning woman with breasts and good hair. :rolleyes: She looks normal to me. :rolleyes:

"Normal" is subjective...a person (not necessarily selz) can be a fully functional "normal" person to the outside world dealing with many issues that no one knows about.

Hence, when you sometimes have a suicide and the person seems to have a relatively good life (career, family, spouse/partner, etc) and gave no indication that they were even considering something like that, etc.

They had issues but internalized it and coped (and actually were "successful" by society standards) for as long as they could, but ultimately couldn't take it anymore.

So...

'Cos I made up my mind

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ON ANTIDEPPRESSAINTS :tear:

So...

'Cos I made up my mind

"doctor said he'd give you something and you'd be alright. You still feel queezy feel uneasy no more drugs for you" ;)

"Normal" is subjective...a person (not necessarily selz) can be a fully functional "normal" person to the outside world dealing with many issues that no one knows about.

Hence, when you sometimes have a suicide and the person seems to have a relatively good life (career, family, spouse/partner, etc) and gave no indication that they were even considering something like that, etc.

They had issues but internalized it and coped (and actually were "successful" by society standards) for as long as they could, but ultimately couldn't take it anymore.

Wow you're really reading in to this hunh? :umm:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Awww thanks you guys :tear:

A lot of the issues I had are still there, but the difference is I've learned a lot about myself through my counselling sessions and I know how to handle things differently now.

And yes, Austin, there are some stupid people but they're mostly work colleagues and there's not much I can do about that until I find another job. :lol:

Archived