Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

So you saying gaga is coming for bey????? :excited: how will the beytards handle it? :unsure:

I guess so...

Except for me, it's coming from a completely neutral point of view. I'm not a fan, persé of any of the 3. As far as female singers go, aside from Janet, my favorite is Kelis. And she ain't threatening anyone as far as album sales are concerned :lol: but ask me if I give a :censored:

STOP :lol: She's country. Of course she's gonna sell more. & Beyonce worldwide staus>>>>>Offkey swift

Exactly! :lol: Rock and Country acts have dedicated fans who sell regardless. They ALL slay low key. I think Taylor has scanned 10 million albums, and will possibly outsell Beyonce stateside.

Veteran? Her solo debut album was in 2003. Which was just 2 years before Rihanna's...

C'mon man, the first and 2nd Destiny's Child albums were pretty much Beyoncé solo albums :lol:

Bey HAD a fan base and was VERY well known before she released her first "proper" solo album. Rihanna wasn't, all she had was buzz from Jay-Z. Gaga literally had nothing.

I guess so...

Except for me, it's coming from a completely neutral point of view. I'm not a fan, persé of any of the 3. As far as female singers go, aside from Janet, my favorite is Kelis. And she ain't threatening anyone as far as album sales are concerned :lol: but ask me if I give a :censored:

if both of those gals had a show on the same nite in the same town who would have more people @ thier show? :shifty:

So you saying gaga is coming for bey????? :excited: how will the beytards handle it? :unsure:

since beyonce did a song with her they try to use Gaga to shade Rihanna when nothing fails

I didnt bring up Gaga but

I see someone else did when nothing fails

I only bring up Gaga and Beyonce when they are brought up first. I don't need back up to drag Rihanna. She, along with others, make it too easy.

:coffee:

and 1814 say he dont :whistle:

C'mon man, the first and 2nd Destiny's Child albums were pretty much Beyoncé solo albums :lol:

Bey HAD a fan base and was VERY well known before she released her first "proper" solo album. Rihanna wasn't, all she had was buzz from Jay-Z. Gaga literally had nothing.

I never said she didn't have a fanbase prior to her solo debut. I was simply stating that she debuted as a solo act in 2003 and tbh, I wouldn't call her a veteran.

and every album beyonce has released she has sold less she force fed everyone with B-day almost every song was released to get that hit

I am Sasha album was not her best if it wasn't for single ladies video the song it would have flopped mind you i said video because everyone was not feeling the song when it first came out beyonce has to have a video to sell her song Rihanna dont

what's my name didnt even have a video and went #1

Rihanna fan appeal has grown she suffered from a scandal and was still able to pull 1 million in the usa so what's your point

the way you stan for Beyonce I swear she was on Janet and Madonna level she just one of the girls who have her hands in everything to get notice good management great husband can get you far :coffee:

BECAUSE WE ARE IN A DECLINING MARKET! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hence why album sales are declining, but single sales are increasing! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DEATH @ "if it wasn't for "Single Ladies"'....umm "If I Were I A Boy" was MASSIVE in Europe and would've sold there if "Single Ladies" hadn't happened. DEATH @ no one feeling the song when it debuted on the at #68 BEFORE the video became popular, and rose to #3 in its SECOND week if I'm not mistaken LOL. Beyonce doesn't HAVE to have a video to sell, her music sells it. Rihanna can have a video and #1s and still can't sell. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Rihanna has not scanned one million with Loud OR Rated F. I'm not here for record labels giving platinum certifications when Soundscan only says 500k! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't stan for Beyonce, I just defend her name. You need to accept that Beyonce is the top bitch of this generation just like Janet was during her time. Get over it. Beyonce is on her way to being in the ranks of the greats an Rihanna is not! :lol:

well since Beyonce being in the game for 10 plus years and being in one of the most successful girls groups and only pulling in those number are horrible

Rihanna is rags to riches she came from nothing she not even American

or and by the way Rihanna just made billboard history again

Also Rihanna just got her 9th #1 song this week so far she has been #1 4x this year :coffee:

http://twitter.com/#!/rihanna/status/7255561863168001

:coffee:

BECAUSE WE ARE IN A DECLINING MARKET! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hence why album sales are declining, but single sales are increasing! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DEATH @ "if it wasn't for "Single Ladies"'....umm "If I Were I A Boy" was MASSIVE in Europe and would've sold there if "Single Ladies" hadn't happened. DEATH @ no one feeling the song when it debuted on the at #68 BEFORE the video became popular, and rose to #3 in its SECOND week if I'm not mistaken LOL. Beyonce doesn't HAVE to have a video to sell, her music sells it. Rihanna can have a video and #1s and still can't sell. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Rihanna has not scanned one million with Loud OR Rated F. I'm not here for record labels giving platinum certifications when Soundscan only says 500k! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't stan for Beyonce, I just defend her name. You need to accept that Beyonce is the top bitch of this generation just like Janet was during her time. Get over it. Beyonce is on her way to being in the ranks of the greats an Rihanna is not! :lol:

Didn't "if I were a boy" do better worldwide than "Single Ladies"? lol

if both of those gals had a show on the same nite in the same town who would have more people @ thier show? :shifty:

Who, Beyoncé & Rihanna? Or Beyoncé and Gaga?

Bey & Rihanna, I would say it depended on the area, but Bey might have the slight edge if they both had current projects out. Right now, obviously Rihanna, she has 2 hit songs currently in rotation.

Bey & Gaga...i'd be willing to bet the house on Gaga pulling in more of an audience. She's been the toast of the music industry for a while now, very popular, and she's accomplished a ton in such a short amount of time.

She might be tied with Bey...or just a lil bit above her. I think her first one did 4 million and the second did a lil over 6. The new one is probably at 1.5 now.

I think her debut did 5 million alread if I'm not mistaken. And the last receipts I saw for Fearless was like 5.5 million. So I wasn't sure. But yep Taylor may have outsold Beyonce stateside. Those country artists really do slay low key. :lol:

Bey & Rihanna, I would say it depended on the area, but Bey might have the slight edge if they both had current projects out. Right now, obviously Rihanna, she has 2 hit songs currently in rotation.

Bey & Gaga...i'd be willing to bet the house on Gaga pulling in more of an audience. She's been the toast of the music industry for a while now, very popular, and she's accomplished a ton in such a short amount of time.

I disagree. Even with Beyonce doing nothing, I think she could draw a bigger crowd. Rihanna doing EVERYTHING still fails to fill up seats.

Now if were Bey & Gaga...Im pretty sure gaga would sell-out quickly...at a higher ticket price too. Bitch sold out in 30 mins here...and I am pissed :lol:

bey& gaga :excited:

i hope they both release @ the same time the stans are gonna go for blood monster paws and lacefronts every where :dance: