Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

bey& gaga :excited:

i hope they both release @ the same time the stans are gonna go for blood monster paws and lacefronts every where :dance:

:excited:

That would be wild! Boi, I think all 3 of them, along with Britney, Christina, Pink, Ke$ha & Taylor, should ALL release projects at the SAME TIME so we can see who is the true queen b. And we'd finally shut at least 75% of these people on here up, :lmao:

:excited:

That would be wild! Boi, I think all 3 of them, along with Britney, Christina, Pink, Ke$ha & Taylor, should ALL release projects at the SAME TIME so we can see who is the true queen b. And we'd finally shut at least 75% of these people on here up, :lmao:

that would b a great but the gay claws would really come out

I disagree. Even with Beyonce doing nothing, I think she could draw a bigger crowd. Rihanna doing EVERYTHING still fails to fill up seats.

Now if were Bey & Gaga...Im pretty sure gaga would sell-out quickly...at a higher ticket price too. Bitch sold out in 30 mins here...and I am pissed :lol:

You might be right about that, Beyoncé is a show, Rihanna isn't on her level as far as performing goes. But she does have that extensive singles selection, and the current 2 are blazing the charts, so currently I think it'd be a bit closer than that. Especially where I live. People in my city go hogwild over Rihanna. But I live in a pre-dominately white area, they do love their pop & r&b though.

You might be right about that, Beyoncé is a show, Rihanna isn't on her level as far as performing goes. But she does have that extensive singles selection, and the current 2 are blazing the charts, so currently I think it'd be a bit closer than that. Especially where I live. People in my city go hogwild over Rihanna. But I live in a pre-dominately white area, they do love their pop & r&b though.

Ch...Didn't rihanna cancel a concert in WA b/c no one were giving up their coins to go see her? :lol:

They went to go see BEE tho :lol:

& Britney of course :P

Having an extensive singles collection has nothing to do with it. Rihanna is not a concert draw because she's nobody's performer. Nobody wants to pay money to see her do this:

rihannamoonwalk.gif

Ch...Didn't rihanna cancel a concert in WA b/c no one were giving up their coins to go see her? :lol:

They went to go see BEE tho :lol:

& Britney of course :P

Where at in WA? Was it Seattle? I'm sure it wasn't good ol' Spokane...:lol: on the real though, they'd jump at the chance to see Rihanna. They eat her up over here. Honestly though, each of them would pack a house over here. Pink came a few years back, and she packed the house, same with Taylor, the BEP and PCD.

Where at in WA? Was it Seattle? I'm sure it wasn't good ol' Spokane...:lol: on the real though, they'd jump at the chance to see Rihanna. They eat her up over here. Honestly though, each of them would pack a house over here. Pink came a few years back, and she packed the house, same with Taylor, the BEP and PCD.

It was Auburn, Washington. That was suppose to be the opening night of her tour....OOP! :lol:

Having an extensive singles collection has nothing to do with it. Rihanna is not a concert draw because she's nobody's performer. Nobody wants to pay money to see her do this:

rihannamoonwalk.gif

I'm specifically speaking about a draw in my city. I'm 95% sure she'd sell out, they fiend for her over here. Not everyone has a problem with her performance abilities, by the way. These people over here don't, they rave over her songs and her performances. Trust, she'd definitely sell out the Spokane Arena ;)

rihannamoonwalk.gif

we were talking about album sales not concerts i guess you have to reach Rihanna just made history on the pop charts

what history has beyonce made on the charts

I'm specifically speaking about a draw in my city. I'm 95% sure she'd sell out, they fiend for her over here. Not everyone has a problem with her performance abilities, by the way. These people over here don't, they rave over her songs and her performances. Trust, she'd definitely sell out the Spokane Arena ;)

but they have to reach for something when they are backed into a corner