Ask a forumer a question

Paul

p-nk-o.gif

Just pay me my homage, thanks. :coffee:

I already said that you made the thread, but that I didn't remember! The only similar one I remember is the one where you say something about the person above you.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TwistedElegance is usually ahead of the game so I'm inclined to side with him on this one ^_^.

I'm not saying that he's wrong so there's no need to side with him.

He's vetting very sassy with me today :(

Seems like you want them to drag me :(

All that booty back there no sir, somebody got to look out for you and have yo back :thumbup:

Here's what I am thinking no one has any patent on ideas, and this thread may have been created before but that does not mean the idea itself originates with one party, anyone could ask the same question not knowing if someone else asked it before, it is a very general broad topic which means anyone could have come up with it Paul is not wrong nor is he taking others ideas, I don't see Paul like that. Maybe TOF but Paul not that desperate :whistle:

Matt when was the last time you had sex? Was it good?

On my birthday... 2007 :ph34r: And it was okay.

I already said that you made the thread, but that I didn't remember!

The only similar one I remember is the one where you say something about the person above you.

Hmmm, it's not really what I'd call an homage, but I'll take it. :cheers:

Oh, I started that one too. ;):lol:

On my birthday... 2007 :ph34r: And it was okay.

Hmmm, it's not really what I'd call an homage, but I'll take it. :cheers:

Oh, I started that one too. ;):lol:

Wow you come up with some great threads! This one and that one! ......homage paid for 2 threads in one.

Why haven't you haf sex since 2007? Are you abstaining on purpose like me? (minus last weekend) :)

Wow you come up with some great threads! This one and that one! ......homage paid for 2 threads in one.

Why haven't you haf sex since 2007? Are you abstaining on purpose like me? (minus last weekend) :)

:sigh: if you got laid you cannot say you're abstaining anymore, anyway let him answer yo question....*waits* :filenails:

You'd better stay abstinent until our wedding - I will not marry a slore!

:sigh: if you got laid you cannot say you're abstaining anymore, anyway let him answer yo question....*waits* :filenails:

*print screens Pauls french sex confession*

We really don't. I'm fine with it. :rolleyes:

Im not fine with it, a sexy thigh fella not getting sum, that's should be illegal, like not getting yo shots or sumthin you shoulda been got laid :filenails: now granted Ive shut down since my ex and all and I have only gotten laid maybe 3 times in the last 8 months or so but I guess you can say I am truly abstinent, but I am for the same reasons Paul is until it's worth my time stay the fuck out my face. UNless you fine as fuck :shifty:

If that's sarcasm then so help me God... :umm:

I'm just not that kind of person. And when I say that, I don't mean a whore, I mean the kind of person who goes out a lot and/or meets a lot of people. And I don't have a self-pitying feeling about it all either. I'm comfortable as I am - if it happens it happens.

You'd better stay abstinent until our wedding - I will not marry a slore!

:rolleyes::lol:

Archived