Ask a forumer a question

Paul

I'm gonna need for you to NOT insult my intelligence. :rolleyes: You were a large contributing factor in the success of my original, so I'm not buying that shit. Just like Dayz was in my original top posters thread when he claimed to not remember that either. :filenails:

This is in fact the fourth time it's happened to me on this forum. Enough is enough. :coffee:

you are sooooo right Aussie.....sexy thighs....want sum chocolate? :whistle: I give u a +1

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You haven't seen Henry? He's cute

Aww... :blush:

I'm gonna need for you to NOT insult my intelligence. :rolleyes: You were a large contributing factor in the success of my original, so I'm not buying that shit. Just like Dayz was in my original top posters thread when he claimed to not remember that either. :filenails:

This is in fact the fourth time it's happened to me on this forum. Enough is enough. :coffee:

You tell 'em!

uglybetty.gif

This is in fact the fourth time it's happened to me

Ok, I don't remember the original thread, whether I contributed to it or not. If I'd remembered I'd have just mentioned you did it before me. These kinds of topics, as well as post your picture etc are repeated over and over.

Thanks Bu. :blush:

Well, I don't want it to veer off-topic much longer, so I'll ask you a question: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

The Score :lol:. Now I tend to like EVERY movie I watch (I seem to be the only one that like the Transformers sequel) but that movie was just bad. It was literally just me and my friend in the screen and I got so bored I started doing a Heartbreaker and throwing my popcorn and sweets around :lol:

The Score :lol:. Now I tend to like EVERY movie I watch (I seem to be the only one that like the Transformers sequel) but that movie was just bad. It was literally just me and my friend in the screen and I got so bored I started doing a Heartbreaker and throwing my popcorn and sweets around :lol:

:lol:

I've never seen it. But I've walked out of a few movies before. Namely Blair Witch 2, The Box, and most recently, Hall Pass. -_-

:lol:

I've never seen it. But I've walked out of a few movies before. Namely Blair Witch 2, The Box, and most recently, Hall Pass. -_-

Bad bad movies :lol:. I fell asleep at one of the Saw movies.

Are you on Facebook :unsure:?

Bad bad movies :lol:. I fell asleep at one of the Saw movies.

Are you on Facebook :unsure:?

No, I'm not. And no, I don't really know why. :lol: My friends and family are always bugging me to sign up but I honestly can't be bothered. I used to have MySpace back in the day, but I got bored with it super quick. Last.fm and this forum are really the only forms of social media I partake in. -_-

No, I'm not. And no, I don't really know why. :lol: My friends and family are always bugging me to sign up but I honestly can't be bothered. I used to have MySpace back in the day, but I got bored with it super quick. Last.fm and this forum are really the only forms of social media I partake in. -_-

Lol damn. It's probably a wise decision...they all take up so much of my time. You need a twitter though. It should be a legal requirement to have a Twitter account :lol:

Archived