Ask a forumer a question

Paul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is for Paul:

Do you plan on paying homage for this thread, or must I witness yet another one of my ideas snatched without giving credit?

We are nearly married, so what's yours is mine :)

Im curious you betta at taking dick or giving it?...or shall I say which do you enjoy more? :filenails:

Well actully thus weekend I broke my abstainence fast and topped a hot French guy, but a lot of people want to do me because of the ass thing. I'm going back on a sex fast again now so it's a non issue :)

Well actully thus weekend I broke my abstainence fast and topped a hot French guy, but a lot of people want to do me because of the ass thing. I'm going back on a sex fast again now so it's a non issue :)

bitch :filenails: fucking bitch :rolleyes:

the starved can't eat and be allowed to say they starving again after a feast :filenails:

the French are easy :rolleyes:

He was gorgeous, and his body was so tight and smooth and toned. He was easy though because I dont even know his name and he literally pulled out a condom and put some lube on it, jumped on and rode me. I felt abused :(

He was gorgeous, and his body was so tight and smooth and toned. He was easy though because I dont even know his name and he literally pulled out a condom and put some lube on it, jumped on and rode me. I felt abused :(

poor you, im sooooooo sorry :filenails: you want a tissue?

Hahaha yeah but i need a replacement... That mall was everything.. I wanna go back

chile no, if you come back I will take you to Somerset, a real mall, where they have valet, because when you shop Gucci you shouldn't be concerned about parking :hmph:

You should give me a plus 1 because I'm giving your great idea a tribute without even knowing it was done before :)

I'm gonna need for you to NOT insult my intelligence. :rolleyes: You were a large contributing factor in the success of my original, so I'm not buying that shit. Just like Dayz was in my original top posters thread when he claimed to not remember that either. :filenails:

This is in fact the fourth time it's happened to me on this forum. Enough is enough. :coffee:

Archived