Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanna see what Kelly comes up with. I wouldn't mind Brandy either. As much as I give her flack for being a flop, she can sing and has a distinctive voice.

I really want her to release some new material. -_-

*giggles*

i forgot boo, its Kelly and her pitchy vocals singing Motivation.

Oh I seen the video..I was just wondering where the hell she was performing at.. :mellow::asham:

I really want her to release some new material. -_-

Yeah, I'm ready for some new music from her. "Human" was a solid album. Wrong single choices were chosen and that's why it flopped.

who said i had a problem with Kelly? :mellow:

imma need you to jump out of that conclusion boo. :rolleyes: I just dont see her doing well after this song. shit.

I just asked you a question. :rolleyes: DAMN :filenails: And that conclusion was drawn because of your disdain towards her.

I just asked you a question. :rolleyes: DAMN :filenails:And that conclusion was drawn because of your disdain towards her.

i dont have any disdain towards her though boo. I wish her well, I know how it feels to be second best with bad vocals...okay im lyin :rolleyes::coffee:

Yeah, I'm ready for some new music from her. "Human" was a solid album. Wrong single choices were chosen and that's why it flopped.

I'm a stan, but I didn't care for Human. I felt like she was asking the public for forgivness with that record, which she didn't need to do. It was a really humble album. Her voice was great on it though. I loved "1st and love", "Departed" and "fall", but other than that, the album was to slow for me.

i dont have any disdain towards her though boo. I wish her well, I know how it feels to be second best with bad vocals...okay im lyin :rolleyes::coffee:

Honestly, Kelly and Bey sound alike..only Bey screams more. On the song "Check on It", you can barely distinguish them.

I'm a stan, but I didn't care for Human. I felt like she was asking the public for forgivness with that record, which she didn't need to do. It was a really humble album. Her voice was great on it though. I loved "1st and love", "Departed" and "fall", but other than that, the album was to slow for me.

Ugh, only if "1st And Love" was a single.. :sigh: And "Drum Life" was on the album.. :sigh:

Archived