Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

With the big 3 (Gaga, Brit and Bey) delivering mediocre material...and Kelly's surprise hit with Motivation I'm kind of hoping that Ashanti's comeback single will perform just as well if not better when she releases it in 3 weeks. I seriously hope them two do well.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Kelly has a lil steam now and it took her 5 tries to get it. We need a new video for "Lay It On Me", which might be another R&B hit for her, but she should release a dance track asap. Her album will probably do better than Ms. Kelly though. Like her last album, Ashanti's first single will most likely be an R&B hit, but after that she'll probably fade again.

With the big 3 (Gaga, Brit and Bey) delivering mediocre material...and Kelly's surprise hit with Motivation I'm kind of hoping that Ashanti's comeback single will perform just as well if not better when she releases it in 3 weeks. I seriously hope them two do well.

STOPS FUCKING WIT ENTIRE THREAD AFTER THE NAME ASHANTI :thumbdown:

Kelly is doing very well. I wish she had her album already done because it would have been perfect to release it right after the BET performance, which a lot of people like. But I understand she's being pulled in a lot of different direction by doing "X factor" over in europe and trying to finish her album. I can't wait for it to be released. :clapping:

I wish ashanti well. She was always a solid R&B artist so hopefully she can find success again. Plus she writes, so she can always fall back on that. And Britney is having a great year. She's had a #1 song with "HIAM" and "THWE" has been her most successful song on radio to date. Her tour is selling out as well. So Britney is good. :thumbup:

This is where you lost me.

Lets see if Kelly has follow through. I am kinda ready for Ashanti to come back. Brandy as well. Its their chance why Beyonce is stumbling. :filenails:

I really wanna see what Kelly comes up with. I wouldn't mind Brandy either. As much as I give her flack for being a flop, she can sing and has a distinctive voice.

Archived