Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it's people have been waiting for a loooooooooooong time for Kelly to finally get her shine and she's done it that's why she's getting so much praise so y'all can just "stay mad" :rolleyes:

I'm not mad, I'm amused. Not least by the fact that 'Motivation' peaked only eight places higher than 'Run The World' on the Hot 100, yet people are acting like Kelly really has the girls shook. Call me when she headlines Glastonbury, or has the First Lady intro her awards show performance, or has Prince share the Grammys stage with her, or cracks the Top 10 on the Hot 100 with a song that isn't 'Dilemma'. In fact, call me when you can boast about anything other than an R&B No. 1 for this era. Maybe by then you'll be able to justify her "shine", because I sure as shit can't see it. She's doing okay, that's nice, but for God's sake would some of you use a little common sense and perspective? Shit.

Chile if grammar was your only issue you'd be excused. :filenails:

Um Miss Ma'am if grammar was the key to having a great life then i'd actually give a fuck but until then I could careless about my grammar or yours or anyone else's on or off this forum. Save that lame shit for someone else k? Thanks :wave:

Whats funny is ..Kelly aint shit yet she has them RILED the fuck up!

Exactly lol let 'em stay mad :lol:

Um Miss Ma'am if grammar was the key to having a great life then i'd actually give a fuck but until then I could careless about my grammar or yours or anyone else's on or off this forum. Save that lame shit for someone else k? Thanks :wave:

Yet you picking it out though? :coffee:

Archived