Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

No one is saying she cant sing. Lets get one thing clear. I've always rooted for Kelly because I believe she has potential unlike other flops but she does tend to struggle with controling her voice when she does solo performances. She tries to do the Beyonce acrobatics and fails because thats NOT her thing. She needs to pull back a little and focus on what Kelly is capable of not what others want her to be capable of. She's always act like she's playing "catch up". Thats been her MAIN problem from jump.

so very true.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that song was horrible.

i miss this Kelly

she should have stuck with the alternative r&b type music.

YES "Like This" was not the bizness. What I love about her is she can do both dance and R&B and have hits on both and I ain't talking about American Dance music i'm talking music like "When Love Takes Over" type of music. She should keep doing that cause she's big overseas.

Oh I am absolutely LOVING how this thread was about flops but manage to turn into a Kelly shading event! :lol: That means my gud sis Kelly is doing things right! She got the gals shook this time around and they just can't take! BRAVO MISS KELLY!!! FUCKING BRAVO!! :clapping:

Oh I am absolutely LOVING how this thread was about flops but manage to turn into a Kelly shading event! :lol: That means my gud sis Kelly is doing things right! She got the gals shook this time around and they just can't take! BRAVO MISS KELLY!!! FUCKING BRAVO!! :clapping:

Yep and they just mad cause like somebody else said "Beyonce was supposed to come back slaying our faves, snatching wigs, and ending careers" and so far it looks like she's on her way to "Flopville". Kelly is never supposed to be doin' better than Beyonce the Queen of Thievery and lacefronts. :rolleyes:

Yep and they just mad cause like somebody else said "Beyonce was supposed to come back slaying our faves, snatching wigs, and ending careers" and so far it looks like she's on her way to "Flopville". Kelly is never supposed to be doin' better than Beyonce the Queen of Thievery and lacefronts. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure who this Beyonce person is that you speak of. Is that the forum member RedSimba? :unsure:

Ashanti is a pretty good song writer imo, so I look forward to what she's gonna deliver.

Always been a fan of Brandy, but the fact that she doesn't exercise her writing talent is where she often loses me. -_- Plus she needs to get back with Darkchild since he's her bread and butter.

Kelly's album is gonna flop. She doesn't have a solid fan base like her peers, and "Motivation" is nothing but a surprise hit. And as for vocals, she sucks live. She was the weakest vocalist of DC3, hell even DC4. :umm: She has and will never be better than Beyonce.

TLC might as well not even try it. No one cares about them anymore and never will.

Lauryn Hill, the only ppl anticipating her are her delusional stans, like Trackboy, who thinks she's gonna take over the world again with another album like Miseducation.

Kelly's album is gonna flop. She doesn't have a solid fan base like her peers, and "Motivation" is nothing but a surprise hit. And as for vocals, she sucks live. She was the weakest vocalist of DC3, hell even DC4. :umm: She has and will never be better than Beyonce.

Oh this is hilarious! :lol:

Ashanti is a pretty good song writer imo, so I look forward to what she's gonna deliver.

Always been a fan of Brandy, but the fact that she doesn't exercise her writing talent is where she often loses me. -_- Plus she needs to get back with Darkchild since he's her bread and butter.

TLC might as well not even try it. No one cares about them anymore and never will.

Lauryn Hill, the only ppl anticipating her are her delusional stans, like Trackboy, who thinks she's gonna take over the world again with another album like Miseducation.

Did you forget to put Ashanti's name along with TLC's? :unsure:

that's a damn lie and you know it. In fact it was usually Kelly who was always 2nd in vocals after Beyonce which is why in the original group she'd always be either the only other one singing solo parts other than Beyonce or she'd always sing right after Beyonce. You can hate on her but let's not take it overboard by saying she's the weakest singer :mellow:

that's a damn lie and you know it. In fact it was usually Kelly who was always 2nd in vocals after Beyonce which is why in the original group she'd always be either the only other one singing solo parts other than Beyonce or she'd always sing right after Beyonce. You can hate on her but let's not take it overboard by saying she's the weakest singer :mellow:

Letoya did tear up "Torn" tho ...when Kelly gonna do it? >_<

Speaking of flops, how do yall think Scar (Mary J Blige for JoeJoe) is gonna do since she's not going for that Christmas bonus this time (for now)? I won't be shocked if it's pushed back to Black Friday to be honest.

At least Mary has a fanbase...unlike these other flop hoes..

Enough said. :coffee:

Archived