Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

Honestly, Kelly and Bey sound alike..only Bey screams more. On the song "Check on It", you can barely distinguish them.

Thank you. :clapping:

Folks kill me trying to act like Kelly can't sing, which is crazy.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people are giving Kelly way too much, and a big part of it stems from the fact that she's not Beyoncé.

No it's people have been waiting for a loooooooooooong time for Kelly to finally get her shine and she's done it that's why she's getting so much praise so y'all can just "stay mad" :rolleyes:

No it's people have been waiting for a loooooooooooong time for Kelly to finally get her shine and she's done it that's why she's getting so much praise so y'all can just "stay mad" :rolleyes:

Kelly been had her chance to shine. Let's not act like her debut solo album didn't come out months before Bey's.

I think people are giving Kelly way too much, and a big part of it stems from the fact that she's not Beyoncé.

Well yes, thats rather refreshing actually. When i was growing up, there were lots of different options and female artist in terms of mainstream R&B. For some reason, in this generation, Beyonce has become some type of omnipresent force and I think people want something or someone new. Folks need options. At the end of the day, Beyonce is still gonna sell. Heaven forbid Kelly get a little shine. :rolleyes:

73e0km.jpg

backing tracks dont count..

don't do it Dayz :umm:

Kelly been had her chance to shine. Let's not act like her debut solo album didn't come out months before Bey's.

Well she shining now so all the haters just gon' have to deal :rolleyes:

Yes it came out and it was selling decently until ALL promotion was pulled in the spring of 2003, so that her camp could focus on Bey's debut. This was done at the request of Matthew.

Yes it came out and it was selling decently until ALL promotion was pulled in the spring of 2003, so that her camp could focus on Bey's debut. This was done at the request of Matthew.

They all know damn well Matthew wasn't gonna let nobody shine but Beyonce and when Kelly got rid of his ass that's when she started having hits overseas and got some "Motivation" and is now doing well. :filenails:

Well she shining now so all the haters just gon' have to deal :rolleyes:

Folks thought she was shining with "Like This" and look what happened.

It's not Matthew's fault that her singles after "Dilemma" really didn't grab people's attention. I'd pull the plug too B)

No, but everybody has an off day. But you can look at old footage from her DC days and see the girl could sing.....when she was given a chance. <_<

Tell me her ass can't sing live now and if you do you just hating. :rolleyes: start at 1:18

No, but everybody has an off day. But you can look at old footage from her DC days and see the girl could sing.....when she was given a chance. <_<

No one is saying she cant sing. Lets get one thing clear. I've always rooted for Kelly because I believe she has potential unlike other flops but she does tend to struggle with controling her voice when she does solo performances. She tries to do the Beyonce acrobatics and fails because thats NOT her thing. She needs to pull back a little and focus on what Kelly is capable of not what others want her to be capable of. She's always act like she's playing "catch up". Thats been her MAIN problem from jump.

Archived