The Nicki Minaj scandal continues

DJ Y2K Malone™

gillie tha kid (he used to ghost write for wayne) but i think he got made when wayne stopped giving up the dick and turned on all of em

and trinas talking about the my neck my back video in the uk they took khia out of it and out some other girls in it :lmao:

:lmao:

:excited: EVEN WORSE!!! I swore she was talking about "S.Ex", but this is even better :excited: Now that's some shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

:excited: EVEN WORSE!!! I swore she was talking about "S.Ex", but this is even better :excited: Now that's some shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i still cant belive they took her out of her own video. i think the uk people would throw up seeing khia in that video :excited:

gillie tha kid (he used to ghost write for wayne) but i think he got made when wayne stopped giving up the dick and turned on all of em

and trinas talking about the my neck my back video in the uk they took khia out of it and out some other girls in it :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nicki will sneak up on Foxy and sucker punch her. Foxy wont even hear her coming, literally. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't hear that in this song?

I thought Trina was talking about "S.Ex" like she did an one of her other Khia diss tracks, but as Boi proved, Trina was talking about "My Neck, My Back"...iot's in the first verse.