If You Could Ask Janet Just ONE Question...

Reyna ♔

Before my 25th birthday, I will have the world at my feet. I will have enough to shower you with gifts upon gifts as another way to show my love. I give to you my heart, my affection, my loyalty, my honesty, my mind, and everything consisting. Will you marry me at last? I love you.

Oh yeah Go Deep 3:57 is the perfect question! I've decided on "I go deep. I gooo dee-eep" -_-:lol:

3:57 in the video? or 3:57 on the album version.

In the video, I'm pretty sure she says "Real deep. Real deep. On the album version I think she says "ohh I miss my darlin"

Or am I missing something? lol

In the video, I'm pretty sure she says "Real deep. Real deep. On the album version I think she says "ohh I miss my darlin"

Is that what she says??? That doesn't fit the song to me. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that what she says??? That doesn't fit the song to me. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's weird, but I mean it's not that far fetched. The song talks about being up all night, being in the club, being high or under the influence, these are the kind of thoughts that do/can happen when you are in those circumstances. Ala Drake's Marvin Rooms... when he's like, "we threw a party, yeah we threw a party, bitches game over, yeah we threw a party."

But like it said, it is not definite that she says that; but I"m pretty sure she says that afterwards when she said, "Boy, I miss my darlin." :yep:

I meant the album version.

It's weird, but I mean it's not that far fetched. The song talks about being up all night, being in the club, being high or under the influence, these are the kind of thoughts that do/can happen when you are in those circumstances. Ala Drake's Marvin Rooms... when he's like, "we threw a party, yeah we threw a party, bitches game over, yeah we threw a party."

But like it said, it is not definite that she says that; but I"m pretty sure she says that afterwards when she said, "Boy, I miss my darlin." :yep:

That's possible. I also heard "I'm gon have some fun yeah" and "I'ma have muh partyyy." :lol:

Archived