LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

Please...Nicki is focused on Kim like Kim is focused on Nicki. Kim even ditched the quantity angle Nicki was trying to go at and went at quality and said that her albums got 5 mics and asked where her mics were. Nicki isn't taking anyone's spot :excited:

Kim didn't ditch that at all. Just this week she was saying how easy it is for Nicki to talk when the album sales aren't in yet. And when they do come in, and if Nicki breaks that record, what will you say?

You're basing it on the strength of her album alone? :blink:

As far as featured appearances, she's very good at it and has a few hot songs on her mixtapes...I've even admitted that in other threads :mellow: But as far as her solo studio albums and singles, she more than falls flat to be concerned as taking someone's spot :mellow: She might take the quantity side of the spot, but she's nowhere near the quality side of it. She should make a career as a featured artist.

Well according to Kim (via the vidoes Rochester posted in this thread) she wanted to work with her, but Nicki and her team were shady to her (or atleast that's how she took it) which escalated things to where they are now.

Nicki is probably scared she would be destroyed Kim if they shared a track. :coffee:

It's a lot more than that bitch :rolleyes: It has to do with lots of subtle shade on Nicki's part and Puffy throwing shade too. Kim is justified because I do believe Nicki is shady and talking a lot of shit subliminally, but Black Friday is a flop. Like I said, Keys destroyed Nicki, if Kim had come like that this shit would be ova.

As far as featured appearances, she's very good at it and has a few hot songs on her mixtapes...I've even admitted that in other threads :mellow: But as far as her solo studio albums and singles, she more than falls flat to be concerned as taking someone's spot :mellow: She might take the quantity side of the spot, but she's nowhere near the quality side of it. She should make a career as a featured artist.

That's probably what she'll go back to after this album -_-

If that's the case, why is Nicki stuck on mainly two of that has-been's videos smiley-confused005.gif It doesn't make sense.

since this didn't sink in the first time

The real truth here, is that maybe Kim's legacy isn't as strong as she thinks it is. What is it she's claiming? Colored wigs and the barbie persona? Kim didn't invent either. Barbie is an established icon. Again using Madonna, that's like saying anyone who channels Marilyn Monroe is ripping off the Material Girl video.

I know you've admitted that, we've talked about them before. How can you argue she falls flat? 'Your Love' was the first solo number one from a female to top the rap charts since Missy's 'Work It'. Her debut album is on track to open with the highest first week sales from a female rapper in history. Nicki never said she took the spot, others said it for her. There's something for you and Kim to ponder.

Well according to Kim (via the vidoes Rochester posted in this thread) she wanted to work with her, but Nicki and her team were shady to her (or atleast that's how she took it) which escalated things to where they are now.

Nicki is probably scared she would be destroyed Kim if they shared a track. :coffee:

I posted that before on the JJF.net and other Planet Janet forum, but they wanted to try to ignore that :coffee:

In that "Grindin Gettin Money" track Kim destroyed Nicki, which is why they didn't want a video for it.

Kim didn't ditch that at all. Just this week she was saying how easy it is for Nicki to talk when the album sales aren't in yet. And when they do come in, and if Nicki breaks that record, what will you say?

But what about the quality angle Kim spoke on asking for Nicki to come back with 5 mics :coffee: With all the internet hype Nicki has, she HAS to sell big for the first week...that doesn't include the quality at all, because one people start looking at the quality and not hype, that album is done :coffee:

It's a lot more than that bitch :rolleyes: It has to do with lots of subtle shade on Nicki's part and Puffy throwing shade too. Kim is justified because I do believe Nicki is shady and talking a lot of shit subliminally, but Black Friday is a flop. Like I said, Keys destroyed Nicki, if Kim had come like that this shit would be ova.

If Kim is justified in what's she doing, then you can't fault her speaking up on the issue, and also stating Nicki is basically a copycat.

Kim dismantled Nicki. :coffee:

If Kim is justified in what's she doing, then you can't fault her speaking up on the issue, and also stating Nicki is basically a copycat.

Kim dismantled Nicki. :coffee:

Anyone who says she dismantled Nicki with that track is biased against Nicki. Guhbye :wave:

But what about the quality angle Kim spoke on asking for Nicki to come back with 5 mics :coffee: With all the internet hype Nicki has, she HAS to sell big for the first week...that doesn't include the quality at all, because one people start looking at the quality and not hype, that album is done :coffee:

She didn't get 5 mics for her debut album, she got them for her fourth. And it's The Source, not Rolling Stone. Nicki doesn't HAVE to sell that big at all, because we know promo doesn't translate into sales. And unless you can see the future, I'd prefer to wait and see how the album performs.

That's probably what she'll go back to after this album -_-

She should...or get Wayne's ghostwriter to do her next album -_-

since this didn't sink in the first time

Tell that to Nicki who's also posing like Kim :excited:

I know you've admitted that, we've talked about them before. How can you argue she falls flat? 'Your Love' was the first solo number one from a female to top the rap charts since Missy's 'Work It'. Her debut album is on track to open with the highest first week sales from a female rapper in history. Nicki never said she took the spot, others said it for her. There's something for you and Kim to ponder.

She'll get those sales from hype...not quality. Once that album tanks, we know that the quality came into effect :coffee: In "RR" she was basically saying that she took her spot. I get the lil "other voice" she does is suppose to be someone telling her that she took the spot, but the lil part about if you ain't shitting then get off the pot is saying that she took it :mellow:

She'll get those sales from hype...not quality. Once that album tanks, we know that the quality came into effect :coffee: In "RR" she was basically saying that she took her spot. I get the lil "other voice" she does is suppose to be someone telling her that she took the spot, but the lil part about if you ain't shitting then get off the pot is saying that she took it :mellow:

I get that too. I think it's more saying don't be mad when somebody else does. I don't buy into the "new" queens of anything, either you are or you aren't. I never looked at Kim as the queen of hip-hop, or rap. I'm not proclaiming Nicki the winner either. But I am really starting to think she is better.

She didn't get 5 mics for her debut album, she got them for her fourth. And it's The Source, not Rolling Stone. Nicki doesn't HAVE to sell that big at all, because we know promo doesn't translate into sales. And unless you can see the future, I'd prefer to wait and see how the album performs.

Kim didn't say it was for her debut album...she said it was for one of her later releases. Isn't the Source big in the Hip Hop community? And RS has been jacking up lists for years, so let's not act as if they're on point every time. Nicki has overexposed herself and the hype is ridiculously...she HAS to sell that big. She's released the good tracks from it and got one more left, which happens to feature her over-hyped label mate. She better sit down with Wayne and his ghostwriter and come back harder.

THE SOURCE=BIBLE OF THE RAP INDUSTRY :yep: come on TE...................u know better than that.

Kim didn't say it was for her debut album...she said it was for one of her later releases. Isn't the Source big in the Hip Hop community? And RS has been jacking up lists for years, so let's not act as if they're on point every time. Nicki has overexposed herself and the hype is ridiculously...she HAS to sell that big. She's released the good tracks from it and got one more left, which happens to feature her over-hyped label mate. She better sit down with Wayne and his ghostwriter and come back harder.

THE SOURCE=BIBLE OF THE RAP INDUSTRY :yep:

Henry I think you're misinterpreting that line. Nicki's not saying she took Kim's spot in history, she's saying she took the foreground, and if Kim's not doing shit, she needs to step aside and be quiet.

Okay let's say I misinterpreted it...who is Nicki to tell Kim to step aside and shut up when this debut album sucks :mellow:

I get that too. I think it's more saying don't be mad when somebody else does. I don't buy into the "new" queens of anything, either you are or you aren't. I never looked at Kim as the queen of hip-hop, or rap. I'm not proclaiming Nicki the winner either. But I am really starting to think she is better.

The Stud Queen of Hip Hop to me is Missy...albums were straight hawt and her music videos were pure genius. I don't know who deemed Kim as a queen, but I don't think right now anyone can say Nicki took Kim's spot. I was just a step away from being a Nicki fan after hearing her verse in "Monster", but I took an airplane ride back when that album leaked.