LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

Like others said, it's not Kim's best flow, but it still massacre's Nicki's attempt.

I would be so bothered if I were Nicki. Everyone hating on her album, and then Kim comes back with this...I would be rattled. -_-

Shit I'd be rattled too, but her ass shouldn't have been dissing Kim knowing for a fact her image is nothing but Kim's "Crush On You" and "How Many Lick" videos :coffee:

She just reminded Nicki to stay in the unoriginal, #2 lane instead of trying to act hard because she and her boyfriend aren't "made" for real beef.

Drake is another story, but Nicki is not sweating Kim. Black Friday sucks. Kim sounds desperate as HELL. If your legacy is that strong mama you don't need to be shouting from the rooftops you did it first, especially when Nicki already acknowledged you as an influence. She's insecure and it shows :rolleyes: Like Nicki said, you don't see Madonna getting all bent out of shape over Gaga because everyone knows Madonna did it first. The real truth here, is that maybe Kim's legacy isn't as strong as she thinks it is. What is it she's claiming? Colored wigs and the barbie persona? Kim didn't invent either. Barbie is an established icon. Again using Madonna, that's like saying anyone who channels Marilyn Monroe is ripping off the Material Girl video.

Shit I'd be rattled too, but her ass shouldn't have been dissing Kim knowing for a fact her image is nothing but Kim's "Crush On You" and "How Many Lick" videos :coffee:

...and it's sad too. How do you base your career off two video? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But truthfully as someone else said she's basically a combo of Kim and Missy (more Kim than Missy), except she doesnt come off as hood, which I suppose makes her more marketable.

Drake is another story, but Nicki is not sweating Kim. Black Friday sucks. Kim sounds desperate as HELL. If your legacy is that strong mama you don't need to be shouting from the rooftops you did it first, especially when Nicki already acknowledged you as an influence. She's insecure and it shows :rolleyes: Like Nicki said, you don't see Madonna getting all bent out of shape over Gaga because everyone knows Madonna did it first. The real truth here, is that maybe Kim's legacy isn't as strong as she thinks it is. What is it she's claiming? Colored wigs and the barbie persona? Kim didn't invent either. Barbie is an established icon. Again using Madonna, that's like saying anyone who channels Marilyn Monroe is ripping off the Material Girl video.

:mellow: Nicki isn't sweating Kim, but she takes shots at Kim in her songs and in interviews :umm: If she really wasn't sweating Kim, she would have completely ignored her :coffee:

No one thinks that. Kim looks bitter, that's a fact, and Black Friday is not up to snuff.

*points to the line in "Roman's Revenge" about the bitch being mad because Nicki took her spot* :coffee:

...and it's sad too. How do you base your career off two video? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But truthfully as someone else said she's basically a combo of Kim and Missy (more Kim than Missy), except she doesnt come off as hood, which I suppose makes her more marketable.

I know right :lmao:

She's about to start doing more Missy than Kim now, because Missy will actually work with her. We know Missy don't give a damn about beefs and shit.

:mellow: Nicki isn't sweating Kim, but she takes shots at Kim in her songs and in interviews :umm: If she really wasn't sweating Kim, she would have completely ignored her :coffee:

*points to the line in "Roman's Revenge" about the bitch being mad because Nicki took her spot* :coffee:

I know right :lmao:

She's about to start doing more Missy than Kim now, because Missy will actually work with her. We know Missy don't give a damn about beefs and shit.

Nicki is laughing it off... Kim is mad. Yeah, cus there hasn't been a rap bitch out in years and Nicki "took the spot."

Kim vacated the spot long before Pink Friday surfaced. The lane was wide open.

And the lane is still open. I knew this album was gonna be shit when the summer rolled around and there was still no album from Nicki...especially when she was doing interviews about not going on tour with Rihanna to finish her album.

Like Nicki said, you don't see Madonna getting all bent out of shape over Gaga because everyone knows Madonna did it first.

obviously u don't know Madonna--if u did then u would know that Madonna has already crafted the blueprint 2 put the last nail in GA-GA's coffin :coffee:

I have no idea what this supposed to mean :rolleyes:

You don't. And she didn't. If that was all there was to her we wouldn't be discussing her at length. Nor would the rest of the music industry.

Because Kim and Missy are colourful rappers? Sounds like an excuse.

Nicki is laughing it off... Kim is mad. Yeah, cus there hasn't been a rap bitch out in years and Nicki "took the spot."

Please...Nicki is focused on Kim like Kim is focused on Nicki. Kim even ditched the quantity angle Nicki was trying to go at and went at quality and said that her albums got 5 mics and asked where her mics were. Nicki isn't taking anyone's spot :excited:

Please...Nicki is focused on Kim like Kim is focused on Nicki. Kim even ditched the quantity angle Nicki was trying to go at and went at quality and said that her albums got 5 mics and asked where her mics were. Nicki isn't taking anyone's spot :excited:

Kim is a has-been :coffee:

lil-kim-cha-cha-cha.jpg

Well according to Kim (via the vidoes Rochester posted in this thread) she wanted to work with her, but Nicki and her team were shady to her (or atleast that's how she took it) which escalated things to where they are now.

Nicki is probably scared she would be destroyed Kim if they shared a track. :coffee: