LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

at least she got back at her tho, im sorry but these new girls in the game like someone else said they getting crowned way too quick and they have not been in the game that long at all. I think just outta respect lil kim should be given hers she been around since the 90's I mean you show your respect, Nicki I heard the interview it was real on her end sure, but dont go talking about interviews and all this where yo tracks at, bitch go get her albums she got more tracks thats been on billboard probably longer than she will

at least she got back at her tho, im sorry but these new girls in the game like someone else said they getting crowned way too quick and they have not been in the game that long at all. I think just outta respect lil kim should be given hers she been around since the 90's I mean you show your respect, Nicki I heard the interview it was real on her end sure, but dont go talking about interviews and all this where yo tracks at, bitch go get her albums she got more tracks thats been on billboard probably longer than she will

Nicki paid her homage, Kim is just pressed :coffee:

im like Blatin we ole school Kim basically called her out as a Lil Kim wannabe, Ciara Britney they all jacked Janet and we called them out, Janet never did praise em

Janet has no reason to hate on those girls, they all have paid homage to Janet and listed her as an inspiration.

Go have a seat Kim

won't happen cuz this Nicki has given her the perfect opportunity to become relevant again lol...at the end of the day, Kim is a better lyricist than Nicki...she actually raps, not this hashtag rap shit Nicki continues to do..."hang it up, flat screen"...it gets to be too much when you hear it on damn near every song (it sounds fuckin remedial to be honest)...if Kim can get her shit together (notice I said IF) she should be able to kill Nicki...a great hip hop song will kill a great gimmick every day of the week...it's show and prove time for Kim

won't happen cuz this Nicki has given her the perfect opportunity to become relevant again lol...at the end of the day, Kim is a better lyricist than Nicki...she actually raps, not this hashtag rap shit Nicki continues to do..."hang it up, flat screen"...it gets to be too much when you hear it on damn near every song (it sounds fuckin remedial to be honest)...if Kim can get her shit together (notice I said IF) she should be able to kill Nicki...a great hip hop song will kill a great gimmick every day of the week...it's show and prove time for Kim

WE dont know what else Nicki is capable of tho...and we're not giving her time to see..ppl wanna act like she's a one trick pony already. Im SURE if we strip Nicki down of all the crazy antics..she could hold her own.Weezy aint gone just sign some random bitch..lets keep it all da way live. Im a fan of Kim too but she stays on repeat. Tryna become relevant off someone else name *in Nicki's voice* "Where's ya music"

WE dont know what else Nicki is capable of tho...and we're not giving her time to see..ppl wanna act like she's a one trick pony already. Im SURE if we strip Nicki down of all the crazy antics..she could hold her own.Weezy aint gone just sign some random bitch..lets keep it all da way live. Im a fan of Kim too but she stays on repeat. Tryna become relevant off someone else name *in Nicki's voice* "Where's ya music"

yes we do know what Nicki is capable of...she dumbed down like a muthafucka for commercial success...she was not this gimmicky before...she was nice with hers, but she still wasn't better than Kim lyrically...Weezy won't sign a random bitch??? um have you seen the YM roster besides Drake and Nicki...they are ALL ass!!! Weezy signed Nicki because the female lane was open and he saw someone he could market right...people are not acting any particular way, if that's all she's shown then that is what people will take her as...lets not act like Nicki hasn't used the Lil Kim situation too, she has...that's what you're suppose to do...that's what everyone with "beef" does, that's the entire point of going at somebody...i'm not even a Kim fan like that, but I do recognize that she is lyrically better than anything that i've hear from Nicki (Nicki's mixtape included...and I liked her mixtape)...fact is, for every Nicki verse their is, there is a better verse from Kim...now it's time to see if Kim can come with it again...show and prove...when Kim said her old shit can crush Nicki, she was not lying, it's just that we've heard your old shit, we know it's better, we want to hear what you got going on now...stop all this back and forth bullshit and lets go with the music

• Upvote 1

She does do that a lot, but so far Roman's Revenge murders this song... on delivery alone.

yes we do know what Nicki is capable of...she dumbed down like a muthafucka for commercial success...she was not this gimmicky before...she was nice with hers, but she still wasn't better than Kim lyrically...Weezy won't sign a random bitch??? um have you seen the YM roster besides Drake and Nicki...they are ALL ass!!! Weezy signed Nicki because the female lane was open and he saw someone he could market right...people are not acting any particular way, if that's all she's shown then that is what people will take her as...lets not act like Nicki hasn't used the Lil Kim situation too, she has...that's what you're suppose to do...that's what everyone with "beef" does, that's the entire point of going at somebody...i'm not even a Kim fan like that, but I do recognize that she is lyrically better than anything that i've hear from Nicki (Nicki's mixtape included...and I liked her mixtape)...fact is, for every Nicki verse their is, there is a better verse from Kim...now it's time to see if Kim can come with it again...show and prove...when Kim said her old shit can crush Nicki, she was not lying, it's just that we've heard your old shit, we know it's better, we want to hear what you got going on now...stop all this back and forth bullshit and lets go with the music

While she's making diss tracks da bitch NEEDS to be in da studio making TRACKS for a damn album.

*nicki's voice* "When I see ur name on billiboard then I'll respond to you ..other than that good bye"

She does do that a lot, but so far Roman's Revenge murders this song... on delivery alone.

delivery, yes, lyrics...it's up in the air until I hear Kim's full track...but "hey Nicki hey Nicki...asthma"...it's good because she finally addressed Kim on a song (even though she acting like the shit ain't about Kim and shit...girl we stupid...grabs yo nuts and say "yes bitch, I said it")

While she's making diss tracks da bitch NEEDS to be in da studio making TRACKS for a damn album.

*nicki's voice* "When I see ur name on billiboard then I'll respond to you ..other than that good bye"

but she spent 6 minutes of that Hot97 interview addressing Kim tho...and please don't downplay the potential of having a good diss track, ask Nas...that shit can do wonders for your carer and relevance if you do it right

Let me know when it's The Naked Truth Lil Kim vs. "I Get Crazy" Nicki :coffee:

BINGO!!!!! but I don't think Nicki will revert back to old Nicki cuz she has the commercial attention now...that why I said IF Kim can get her shit together, going up against Pink Friday Nicki....maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

"People get me mistaken with like a real Barbie. They forget where I'm from. And if I have to revert back, I can, and I will. So don't play wit me. You know it's one of those moments when you say 'don't play wit me,' you know because I respect you, I love you, I've said it in every interview time and time again, and if that's not good enough witchu mama, then it's something deep-rooted in you ... something is bothering you inside, that's your insecurity bothering you. It's not Nicki Minaj, it woulda been any girl that started poppin, you know she picked a fight with Foxy, then she picked a fight with Eve, then she picked a fight with Remy, then it was Ms. Wallace, then it was Nicki Minaj. Every time you in the news it's cus you gettin at somebody – where's your music? You know, put your music out, and when I see your name on Billboard, that's when I'll respond to you... other than that, GUHBYE!

Iiit's, Barbie Bitch"

hee20hee-vi.gif