LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

I could never do that. Think of all the music you've overlooked (besides Nicki). It's people like you that got TRL cancelled. :angry:

I never watched TRL anyway unless Janet was on -_- I will say I did that skim to BoA's album, deleted it, re-downloaded it and loved most of it -_- I gave Nicki's a full listen, and it will never reappear on my computer again -_-

Well, like her or not, you have to agree it's all about Nicki right now. Her features got her all the attention, that she went a different direction for most of her album is beside the point. She is the hot topic right now, she's the only female MC out. So that line is completely valid and it's exactly what she said in the hot 97 interview... the only reason Kim's ever in the news is cus she's getting at somebody, where's her music? that's what she's saying. Shit or get off the pot means put up or shut up.

Unfortunately Black Friday wasn't good enough, and honestly I would admit if it was. There's a difference of opinion among us, but I'm not dismissing it cus I'm a fan of Nicki's, because I also respect Kim and know what she's capable of.

you so gangsta roc :blush:

I like Nicki Minaj's music...but her response after Roman's Revenge turned me off from buying her album. How are you gonna say it's hip-hop when asked about the diss track, but when asked who it was about, she goes into pop star mode..."It's about a lot of people....no one deserves to have their name come outta my mouth." Are you a rapper or are you a pop star? Cause last I checked in hip-hop, niggaz don't give a fuck about name dropping.

In reality, what can she say to refute Kim's claim? It's the truth. Her image is Kim. She is a gimmick...but she's entertaining and makes good music.

Kim said all that was needed to say. What she does to revitalize her career, and what Minaj does as a follow-up is up in the air....