LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

I like Nicki Minaj's music...but her response after Roman's Revenge turned me off from buying her album. How are you gonna say it's hip-hop when asked about the diss track, but when asked who it was about, she goes into pop star mode..."It's about a lot of people....no one deserves to have their name come outta my mouth." Are you a rapper or are you a pop star? Cause last I checked in hip-hop, niggaz don't give a fuck about name dropping.

In reality, what can she say to refute Kim's claim? It's the truth. Her image is Kim. She is a gimmick...but she's entertaining and makes good music.

Kim said all that was needed to say. What she does to revitalize her career, and what Minaj does as a follow-up is up in the air....

Nicki never denied that she took from Kim ...yall stay on repeat like Ms Brooklyn

Lil Kim prepares for Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen the follow-up to her debut album Hard Core.

Only days after the release of Lil Kim’s “Black Friday,” a diss track aimed at fellow female rapper Nicki Minaj, rumors are already beginning to surface in regards to a follow-up album to Lil Kim’s Hard Core.

The album, which will be titled Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen, will include production from The Neptunes, The Dream, and more.

“…She is reportedly working with Polow Da Don, Will.I.Am and others to get that old thing back and I’m sure to shut up Nicki too,” reports Illseed of AllHipHop.com. “With Nicki moving rhymes like weight, that may be hard, but we may see Kim back in true form.”

A release date has yet to be released for Hard Core 2, but it will likely be released in 2011.

Hard Core was released on November 12, 1996 and was Lil Kim’s debut album. The album featured a who’s who of artists including Jay-Z, Diddy, Notorious B.I.G, Lil Cease, and more.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13162/title.lil-kim-reportedly-working-on-hard-core-sequel

Lil Kim prepares for Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen the follow-up to her debut album Hard Core.

Only days after the release of Lil Kim’s “Black Friday,” a diss track aimed at fellow female rapper Nicki Minaj, rumors are already beginning to surface in regards to a follow-up album to Lil Kim’s Hard Core.

The album, which will be titled Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen, will include production from The Neptunes, The Dream, and more.

“…She is reportedly working with Polow Da Don, Will.I.Am and others to get that old thing back and I’m sure to shut up Nicki too,” reports Illseed of AllHipHop.com. “With Nicki moving rhymes like weight, that may be hard, but we may see Kim back in true form.”

A release date has yet to be released for Hard Core 2, but it will likely be released in 2011.

Hard Core was released on November 12, 1996 and was Lil Kim’s debut album. The album featured a who’s who of artists including Jay-Z, Diddy, Notorious B.I.G, Lil Cease, and more.

http://www.hiphopdx....ard-core-sequel

:tear: bout time kim. im glad your pushing the attention on your new project now

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13162/title.lil-kim-reportedly-working-on-hard-core-sequel

LIL KIM + JAY-Z/ROC NATION=DEATH OF A BARBIE :yep:

yes we do know what Nicki is capable of...she dumbed down like a muthafucka for commercial success...she was not this gimmicky before...she was nice with hers, but she still wasn't better than Kim lyrically...Weezy won't sign a random bitch??? um have you seen the YM roster besides Drake and Nicki...they are ALL ass!!! Weezy signed Nicki because the female lane was open and he saw someone he could market right...people are not acting any particular way, if that's all she's shown then that is what people will take her as...lets not act like Nicki hasn't used the Lil Kim situation too, she has...that's what you're suppose to do...that's what everyone with "beef" does, that's the entire point of going at somebody...i'm not even a Kim fan like that, but I do recognize that she is lyrically better than anything that i've hear from Nicki (Nicki's mixtape included...and I liked her mixtape)...fact is, for every Nicki verse their is, there is a better verse from Kim...now it's time to see if Kim can come with it again...show and prove...when Kim said her old shit can crush Nicki, she was not lying, it's just that we've heard your old shit, we know it's better, we want to hear what you got going on now...stop all this back and forth bullshit and lets go with the music

GIRL I JUST LUV TO READ UR POST U COME WITH IT! :wave:

PLUS "GET MONEY" WILL FUCK UP ANYTHING NIKKI COULD EVER SPIT PERIOD :coffee: